INFINITI QX60 LUXE AWD Lease Advise

I am looking to lease INFINITI QX60 LUXE AWD (Premium Sound and Blind spot monitoring). The Quote i got

475$ / month
$0 down
12k miles per Year
State: North Carolina.

Is it good deal?

I am looking to lease INFINITI QX60 LUXE AWD (Premium Sound and Blind spot monitoring). The Quote i got

475$ / month
$0 down
12k miles per Year
State: North Carolina.

I have VPP code can i tell dealer about VPP now or does it has to be done before the quote. I am bit confused on this. Can someone help me out how to use VPP code.

The quote is a bit high high. Ask the dealer for a detailed quote and enter it into the calculator.

First you need to get MSRP and negotiate a low selling price prior any incentives or discounts. This is a standard process. After you negotiated a good discount of 13%-22% off MSRP depending on the area, you add all the incentives like VPP, winter bonus, conquest and loyalty. At this point ask your dealer for a detailed quote. Put all the numbers in Leasehckr calculator and add MSDs. Now if you I happy with all the numbers go to the dealer and finalize the deal. Make sure you ask the finance person to add max number of MSDs and 0 down. Double check all the numbers again and sign the deal.

Thank you.

About the winter bonus, I got two different responses from NorCal dealers, one said it used to be 2k in Nov and now its 1K down and other dealer said its same as conquest (which I doubt). Thoughts?

In Chicago it was $1.5K this November and it is still $1.5K. Yes, from my understanding winter bonus is the same as conquest. Some people say it is not the same but I was never able to find any supporting info on this.

Go to Infinit website to check winter bonus in your area.
https://www.infinitiusa.com/offers.html#category=New+Offers&modelName=QX60&type=Winter+Bonus

Well qualified owners and lessees of Lexus, Acura, Toyota, Honda, Audi, Volvo, Mercedes, BMW, and GM are eligible for Winter Bonus on QX60 of $3,000 on Retail Purchase or $1,500 on Leases. Bonus valid through 01/02/2019.

I’ve got winter bonus and VPP on my QX60. Total $3000. The only other incentive I could get was Loyalty but they didn’t have it for me at that time…

2019 QX60 Luxe AWD Essential Package with 20inch Rim Package
39mo 10k miles per year $447 w/ 1st mo, reg bank fee and taxes due at signing.
MSRP - 52,495
Sell price 44,687 + $1646.07 (3 payments left on 2015 QX60)

Adjust cap $46,333.07

money factor .00035

57% residual @ 10k

Is this a good deal and does it look like my VPP was added into these numbers? I thought the VPP would be added after the sale price?

@husker in which state ur buying

I thought Infiniti has pull ahead. You don’t really have to pay for those 3 months…

I have 5 months left, they will forgive 2 but i have to pay the remaining 3 which can be rolled into the new lease payment

1 Like

Could you send me the dealer in Chicago . I also live in Chicago suburbs and looking to lease QX60 LUXE. What % was your Selling price on MSRP

I own a Nissan and my current lead on Honda is ending. Any idea what discounts will I get if sign a lease