Infiniti QX60 Lease Question

I’m looking at 2023 QX60 AWD Sensory.

Here’s the Calc.
MSRP is $64,800
and I was offered invoice of $57,827
Residual is $38880 (60%)
MF is 0.0008

Dealer is asking for 8100 in MSD + 800 Cash and comes to 660 per month. Is this a good deal?

Thanks.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know why you’d torture yourself with an Infiniti when an XC90 isn’t much more.

Just curious, why you are suggesting XC90 over Infinity, any specific reasons?

All Nissan and Infiniti products are complete garbage and most of the stereotypes behind their drivers are true.

XC90 is well rounded to say the least

1 Like

I had an xc90 as a loaner and the all touchscreen hvac control buried in the infotainment is awful and kills an otherwise great vehicle.

I’d take the qx60 over the Volvo in a heartbeat simply due to that reason.

in regard to leasing, not many good deals around on ICE vehicles, but this looks solid.

if purchasing a $65k vehicle, the qx60 would be far down my list. however, with this lease program, it would be near the top if comparing leases against it’s competitors.

3 Likes

Correct these inputs where they need to be corrected. Includes loyalty—do you qualify?

Paying the same full tax as a purchase every 2-3 years would not be something I would do but can’t speak for everyone else.

Volvo XC90 leases are great in the other states with low tax due and Volvo loyalty. Without loyalty I wouldn’t pay what they’re asking for an older platform.

Out of all the cars you picked an XC90 to compare against??? I would much rather driver an Infiniti.

When I see an XC90 on the road, my first thought is someone who is 70+ is behind the wheel who bought the car because it’s “safe” and nothing more.

1 Like

My order of 3 row luxury SUVs has been XC90, X7 and now QX60 (can you tell leasing has gotten rough?). I can affirmatively say the Infiniti is the worst at least from a driving dynamics perspective. The transmission is sluggish and poorly mapped, the ride is a weird mix of floaty and harsh with larger bumps sending jitters through the body, it is under powered, the brakes are spongy and the stop/start is atrocious—I’ve literally felt like the car stalled at stop lights on occasion when it turns to green and there is a lag before reignition. So surprise—for 30k less msrp it can’t quite replicate a BMW experience…

In terms of value though, it does pack some good features for the price range including comfortable front seats, good heating/ventilation of those, heated middle row, easy access buttons for kids to clamber into the third row and generally good use of space and storage considering it isn’t the biggest three rower out there.

OP your deal looks much like mine in August (also TX) and there may have been more meat on the bone but I just needed something in short order. I’d encourage an extended test drive before you sign the papers though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.