Infiniti QX60 Deal advise

This is the strategy that I personally prefer.

As a big fat giant caveat to that, you better be damn sure your offer is accurate if you’re going to go with that strategy.

An “I’m confused” response sounds to me more like you had something incorrect in your offer numbers than the salesman having no idea what was going on. Many may not be well versed in calculating leases, but you’ll never find one clueless enough to not pass the numbers on if they’re not familiar with them.

Never underestimate the cluelessness of a bad or noob salesman

For this one, I am sure the numbers were right since I was going back and forth with another dealer and simply copied and pasted.

In general every single time I ask something they always respond, let me get with my sales manager. I have seen others say they get In Contact directly with the manager. Do you subscribe to that method?

If you can, there’s no reason not to go straight to the decision maker. It’s not always that easy to do and I have had great experiences with salesmen as well as dealing with the manager directly.

Fair enough.

I’ve seen a ton of people put together offers that are completely nonsensical because of some missed or assumed detail here, so that’s always my first assumption when there’s major confusion on the other end.

Agree 100%. I negotiated 27% off my QX50 last month. (Although the QX50 has a higher MR than the QX60)