Infiniti QX60 Deal advise

I am pivoting away from the CX9 deal I was on and switching to a more luxurious but lesser equipped Infiniti QX60 Luxe with Essential package.

My first quote was 11% off and then the 4450 incentives on top of that. With 2k down and 39/12 term this came to 450 a month including the taxes. I didn’t get all of the details but here is my assumed calculator. It doesn’t work out yet but i am still working on getting the details.

Considering that this was the first quote I assume I can do better. Does anyone know what kind of discount I should be aiming for? My ideal situation would be to get to <$400.

I would definitely look into the Acura MDX rn

The wife didn’t like the MDX. It looks like based on the marketplace it should be possible to do $379 for a luxe. So I am going to keep trying. All the dealerships are closed today so I will see what I get tomorrow.

Where in the calculator are you accounting for the $2k?

Right now it has just the first month + inceptions which isn’t quite 2k.

Drive-Off: $1,811

• First Month Payment: $470
  • Down Payment: $0
  • Upfront Fees: $1,258
  • Upfront Taxes: $83

I really have more to do to understand the offer as nothing is really working out with the calc.

Got you. $0 cap cost reduction/down payment. Does the wife like the car?

You can’t always replicate broker deals. I would suggest being more realistic. Have you searched the “Shared Deals” section for any recent QX60 deals?

Are these recent numbers? I seem to recall the current lease programs being not nearly as strong as they were previously

There are none as far as I see, but AutoLeastNinja has a Luxe on his Northeast spreadsheet for $379 but for 10k miles. The first pass 450 made me hopeful I can bring him down another few percent on sale price. We will see how the negotiations go. If all else fails I can potentially head up north to pick one up.

Yep, sorry about not using the right terminology. The wife likes this the best. Too bad Infiniti nickels and dimes you for all options.

Make a “reasonable” offer to the dealer and tell them you will sign the deal that same day. ONLY DO THAT IF YOU ARE READY TO SIGN.

1 Like

Have you compared regional incentives to see if you’re comparing apples to apples?

Looks like you are right NE offers another 1k dealer incentives. MF remains the same. But 1k might be the difference here.

$1000 more in incentives and a higher rv for 10k miles vs 12k miles will both contribute (and is a great example of why comparing monthly payments isn’t particularly helpful)

Woah, I just realized that the QX60 does not offer a package that had car play. How is this possible in 2020?

2 Likes

I also think its fake leather interior as well. May wanna look into that too.

Has anybody had the experience of asking for details of the first offer from a dealership and magically the lease number gets worse? This happened with 2 separate dealerships today. One left the drive off alone but upped the monthly by 60 and the other upped the drive off by 5k! I do not understand.

Asking for quotes is not a good strategy regardless.

There are multiple threads discussing in detail how to negotiate/how to approach dealers

For infiniti cars, at least 20% off of the MSRP. I lease a QX50 by the end of the Aug with 22% off MSRP.

So I see lots of people advocating a lot of different ways. Do you think it’s best to simply send them my offer and stating I am ready to buy?

I tried sending one dealership all of the inputs as pre filled as I could with money factor and RV, MSRP, and some of the fees filled in and they just responded “I am confused “. My overall feeling is that some of the salespeople just do not know much about leases.