Infiniti Q60S Red Sport Need Advice On Deal!

Net cap cost can add to the sales price anything that the buyer chooses to capitalize into the lease, i.e. does not pay upfront. E.g., Acq fee, Doc Fee, Any Upfront Sales Taxes, DMV Reg, Etc.

This will answer your second question:

thank you.

I am still in process of learning lease calcultations.

i appreciate it

NP. The “Leasing 101” page on this site is a great resource to learn this stuff.

@max_g What do you think about what I posted? Should I pull the trigger?

Honestly I don’t know enough about the current Q60S market to give you an informed answer. I don’t believe any formula of X% of MSRP tells you where the current market is.

OTOH 10-15 minutes of internet sleuthing can give you some idea. See what % people have gotten as a discount off MSRP before incentives. Check Truecar, Edmunds forums (Priced Paid, and Leasing) and any Infiniti forums.

See what incentives, if any, you are eligible for. Get the base MF (no markup) and use MSDs if possible.

My advice with Infiniti is first check if you qualify for VPP. This usually starts the car selling price at invoice. Then you apply any cash bonus and etc on top.

Can you tell me which Dearler and who helped you. Trying to get the same deal but all Dearlers at $600. Thanks for the help