Infiniti Corporate Survey

I leased a qx60 in Southern California on 11/23/18.

When I left, a sales guy handed me a survey, all filled out, and asked me to fill out the “real” survey like he had instructed. The sales manager also told me how important the survey results were.

It soon became clear to the dealer that I actually planned to SKEWER them for a horrific experience.

But I never got a survey.

Does anyone know when the standard Infiniti dealer survey is sent, and whether it comes by snail mail or email?

I am obviously wondering whether the dealer somehow managed to sabotage this somehow. Does anyone know how I can get a survey? Infinity Consumer Affairs was of no help whatsoever.

Thanks in advance!

They probably changed your email in the system and sent the email to themselves. The survey coming out perfectly gives them a bonus.

No doubt they did something slimy. Is there anything I can do about it?

I don’t believe so, but maybe somebody else can chime in. You can always leave an honest review in any online source.

Contact corporate if you’re that bothered by it. Pretty sure they wouldn’t be supportive of fraudulent surveys.

Pretty sure dealers can also choose not to have surveys sent to some people.

Infiniti surveys are randomly generated.

That said, if OP had a bad experience at a dealer, why give them the business? I’m sure there are plenty of dealers to choose from, who may have acted more professionally, etc. If you think you got a decent deal, however, and decided to give this place your business, don’t crush them on the survey, which often is their livelihood.

The dealers I use treat surveys very seriously because good surveys equate to bonus money in the tens of thousands. I always ask my clients to give 1000 surveys, because a) they’re getting a deal and b) they didn’t have to leave their house to get it. At the end of the day, this truly means a lot to the sales staff, and good sales staff should be rewarded for their work.

1 Like

Amen to this… Dealers get a lot of money for good survey results. I had one customer recently, who was purchasing an XC90. They were negotiating tooth and nail, so we would throw in all weather floor mats (something we didn’t really have to do) as the car didn’t come equipped with them. The Saturday when the client had come in, the parts department was all out of floor mats, the dealers bad here. However, that next monday, the dealer drove to the customers house (over an hour away) and brought them their floor mats. The survey was filled out terribly as the floor mats weren’t ready, and the sales person lost their bonus.

1 Like

The issue with this dealer is that the GSM negotiated a deal by phone, clear as day, and then tried to screw me in 10 different ways, hiding charges every place they could…then pretended they didn’t know what I was talking about. I ultimately had to get a credit to a credit card and have the entire deal rewritten in F&I once I called them on the BS. This is not an issue of floor mats.

The fact that I didn’t get a survey was not random. I got TWO surveys from the dealer itself trying to see how I was going to respond when the actual corporate survey came…and then guess what? It never came.

Infiniti Consumer Affairs had no clue and could not help.

If the dealers can manipulate the surveys and results, it’s garbage in garbage out–a compete sham.

Thanks everyone for the info. I really appreciate it.

The infiniti surveys are not anonymous either.
My friend left a bad review and afterwards got really terrible treatment from the service department. they even asked him why he left such bad reviews. After that, any type of service requested became a hassle for him so he ultimately decided not to get another Infiniti because of this.

I’ve gotten email from them for a survey with another customers name on it.
I just deleted it

Every time I step foot into my local Infiniti dealership for service, I receive a survey. However, in the 13 years I’ve bought/traded cars w/them, I haven’t ever received a survey with regards to any of my car buying experiences.

I had experience with a shady Infiniti dealership in TN. Every “manager” called me the next day about my experience. Didn’t receive any surveys there either. I called “Corporate”, useless.

Long story short, as a consumer, Google reviews are always good. Depending on how bad the situation was, you could either tap the BBB or the State AG.

Good luck!

God, I’ve read plenty of these stories. I guess, every dealership of every brand has the same stuff with its customers… I believe that non-paid survey are just useless, since if a company creates a survey and pays for it, it definitely wants to know what stuff should be developed. I personally enjoy taking online surveys for money in order to help companies in their improvements. I disocvered this article on yourmoneygeek.com and it helped me a lot in searchings for the most reliable companies. So, I’d recommend it.

Which dealer is it?
When I turned in my last lease at Van Nuys they made me wait around (even with an appointment) and then they signed MY name on the odometer statement sheet with a line and gave it to me and that was it.
Called Infiniti corporate and let them know the situation and they said they are going to look in to that practice as well as took $100 off the disposition fee.

Shady dealers suck