Infiniti 2020 Q50 Edition 30 AWD Lease

Hi all. Working on a lease and wanted some feedback. Getting around 10k in incentives right now from being a returning customer and etc.
MSRP Listed $47640
Lease: 39mo 10k miles.

Three options:
1500 at signing $459 Mo
2500 at signing $431 Mo
3500 at signing $404 mo

Been working on this for about a week. Current lease on our q60 is up end of month.

Should I push for more (like covering last Months payment) etc? Maybe 3k down 400month?
Feedback is appreciated!

You need to separate pre-incentive discount from incentives. Look into building the deal before contacting dealers.

Also, just get a Volvo :laughing:

1 Like

That much DAS isn’t 100% recommended, simply for collateral and risk reasons.
With that much, you could get a 60k 5 series for 430 2.3k DAS + tax. You honestly want an infiniti q50 for that payment?

Go here and ask for the base MF rate, residual and lease cash for your zip code.

With loyalty and lease cash, I think you could easily get $5500 off on top of at least 15-17% off MSRP. You should be able to get something like the below without too much trouble.

1 Like

Here’s what I got:
39/15
.00112 MF and 50% residual
$2250 dealer incentive
$1500 lease bonus
$1750 Michigan bonus

Sounds good. So inputting your numbers, I get the following calculation for $364 per month after taxes. I included an additional $1,000 for loyalty in the total incentives pool. You should be able to get a deal like this, paying just the fees and first month up front. Alternatively, if you have very good credit, you could ask about rolling in all the fees into the lease term, which would raise your monthly a bit, but it works out the exact same in terms of cost.

Thanks for the help. I’ve got a credit score of over 800, and I have another dealer local who just contacted me. Working with both I should be able to accomplish that.
I’ll let you guys know how I come out. This will be my third lease and I feel like I’m actually l getting somewhere with haggling. :+1:

2 Likes

So here’s where we are at now:
Msrp: 48650 39mo 10k
53% residual
MF .00112

415 month with 2500 down

What’s the selling price?

The monthly payment is the output of the lease equation. If you want to determine a good deal, you need to determine the inputs to the lease equation.

That’s effectively $479 on a car that has been out since 2014. And isn’t really good in any measure. For that payment (esp on 10k per year) you can get a lot more car. And from a company that probably will be in exisra CE in 3 years :joy:

Where can I get a BMW at that price? I’m down to get it.

1 Like

Are you getting the full 6500 in incentives? 5500 you listed peviously + 1k loyalty = $6500. If I plug in your MSRP, with a 53% residual, and $2500 in payments up front, I’m calculating only a 10.5% discount off of MSRP. That’s not good enough.

Ask for at least 15% off of MSRP BEFORE $6500 in incentives. With a base MF rate, and a 53% residual, that should put you at around $340 per month with $2500 in drive offs.

1 Like

On msrp of 48650 39 mo 10k I should be at or around 334 and 1411 down with 6500 initiatives. Can y’all verify?
Thanks
Mike

Can you post your calculator that gets you there?

Fees probably aren’t right, but looks to be in the ballpark of a good target offer.

Ok good deal they just came back with this:
$2154 down at $390.93 a month including 4 oil changes.
I told them to keep working.

The second other dealer sent me this On the same car:

Both dealers holding strong right now with the first 390 at 2154 saying “ there is 5% markup in most of our cars, including Q50. The amount I have to work with is around $2,060. This would include all dealer markup, and another amount we receive called holdback. We have eclipsed this into selling-at-a-loss territory.“
This sound right?

high payment, 39 months so registration and tires… Do you really, really want a Q50? I am in month 37 of my q50 lease and can’t wait to jump brands. $445/mo just seems high for how much car you are getting IMO