Income needed to lease from bmw?

I am very interested in leasing a BMW 330i in Massachusetts. I have good credit and i have two previous car loans in my credit history with on-time payments. When leasing from BMW do they check income I know that sounds like a dumb question but I’ve read from people that they do not. Also if they do what is the minimum income required to get approved by BMW FS? Thanks for any help. Just don’t want to look like an idiot emailing BMW when I tell them my income.

2 Likes

As long as there is nothing unusual about your credit profile then pretty much all mainstream car manufacturers do not perform income verification when applying for a loan or lease.

And there is no “minimum income” required to lease a BMW. Again it all boils down to your credit, D to I ratio, etc. You could have an income of $25k and probably get approved for a 330i lease if you have a good credit score with prior auto loans and no other debt.

1 Like

I have seen people who report they make $30k a year get instant approved for a $1k/mo lease since they have leased 5 cars through BMW and other people making $30k a month get denied since their debt to income is high.

I recommend putting the max income you are willing and able to prove (in case they check). If you lie and are caught, they will not approve you again no matter what. But if you have a 720+ credit score, I would not worry too much about getting approved.

4 Likes

I was given this quote today how does this look ?

This is your third thread today about a BMW in MA

Use the feedback from the other two

2 Likes

I would go with @Bostoncarconcierge for a seamless experience.

You might feel like an “Average Guy” now, but that’ll all change after he puts you behind the wheel of one of his vehicles.

2 Likes

Seconded, Mike is awesome, you won’t get a better experience.

Damnnnnnn

Any chance you’re looking for a Chief Marketing Office role?

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge my other thread was actually locked and was told to post on my previous post which is why I’m posting here again. I appreciate the referrals but I am currently looking to finalize my deal with this current offer and am just wondering if this looks okay.

I’m not even trying to earn the business in this thread. Just 3 separate threads all w the same thing!

More to read I guess, man too bad you rescinded my offer letter. /sarcasm

It’s only been two … this was my original post and made a new thread by accident and am now posting in the 1st thread I made

1 Like

Got it!

Sorry title change must have thrown me off.

Are you located in MA?

The calc shows 9% when I click

Yes I am in Mass. I’m also reposting it because I got this new offer compared to the previous one

1 Like

Got it

I think 16.3% and buy rate on a loaner is good if it’s the spec you love

I, or you, could find 18-18.5% on others, but you may have to flex on spec.

All that said, it comes back to if you’re shopping the car or the deal. If it’s the right car 16.3% is good.

You could shoot for 18% and end up somewhere in between as well…

For the right car it’s not worth losing a deal over a few pesos

1 Like

Thank you very much for your feedback much appreciated!

1 Like

You bet!

Good luck. After you pickup the car, go a mile down the road to Tasos (at the Norwood airport).

It looks like a hole in the wall but the food is so good if you like Greek!

1 Like

Fantastic will do ! Thanks again :slight_smile:

1 Like