I'm back! ---- Bad case of the flu

I had a very bad case of the flu… first time in my life!!!

I am better and been catching up all week.

5 Likes

Glad to have you back!

It may be just me, but life seemed a lot more boring around here without your ‘stupid’ deals. Welcome back.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your cold, but can you confirm something for us? Is the way the BMW calculates loaner leases is now different?

It will be on March 1st. They are hitting the residual 4%-6% PLUS the mileage penalty for anything over 5000 miles.

2 Likes

No more super demo deals??? :frowning:

Been lurking…Loberant…welcome back. Any chance on the google sheets being updated soon?

Joe

Somebody here should volunteer to take @loberant screenshots and convert them to Google Sheets. He is more valuable when he is at the auctions getting “the deals”

I guess now dealers will start selling their loaners before they hit 5K miles.

Welcome back! Glad you are feeling better.

Hey glad you’re better. Will you be posting a new bmw list?

Very glad you are feeling better.
I’m still interested if you have the time.
Bill

Well that’s super disappointing - I was planning on getting another Mini once the lease I got through you ends in December. Between the residual hit and the mileage penalty, it sounds like the BMW and Mini demo leases won’t be any better, or possibly worse than leasing new models.

By the way, just wanted to say thanks again for helping me find the Hardtop and Clubman my girlfriend I picked up, and it was nice meeting you in SC. I’d actually never driven a Mini before and wasn’t sure what I would think compared to my BMW, but after the 1,000+ mile drive home I fell in love with the car!

Hopefully you can help me figure something out for my next lease at the end of the year, it’s been great doing business with you!

1 Like

welcome back Loberant! You’ve definitely been missed around here. :slight_smile: Everyone always talks about your crazy demo deals. Sad to hear that the deals going forward won’t be as awesome, but hopefully there will still be some that are worthwhile. My brother is in the market for an awesome 3-series deal if something comes up before the end of Feb. Any plans on releasing another list soon?