ILX Lease review

if you’re ok driving up to NJ, i should be able to save you a considerable amount on this…

I would think being loyal to Chevy Chase gives you a bigger discount, that guy is a prick.

2 Likes

That car really is terrible, I assume she won’t even test drive anything else…

I just did one of those for 285 w/ 1500 at signing for 15k miles in NJ. Probably best to get out of the DC area.

1 Like

I’ve owned 5 Acura’s. The ILX is a despicable vehicle.

1 Like

2019 has better reviews, but still an older gen Civic underneath and deserves a Civic price.

1 Like

:grinning: 20x20x20

The ILX is definitely not worth 400 a month. Or anything for that matter… previous generation civic bones…

I can’t even support what Acura is doing with it. It’s a shame your wife won’t consider literally anything else.

I can definitely drive up to NJ. would you mind PM’ing me?

believe me, i agree about the car but she really likes it for some reason. She is also looking at a cx-5 grand touring if anyone has a connection for a good deal.

With such wide range, why not also shop for a F250 Diesel. :grinning:

1 Like

Ha! women want what they want.

You can get a much better deal on a CX-5 Grand touring.

Women may want what they want… but doesn’t always mean it’s the best decision.

I mean, that works for men as well… people in general may not fully understand their decisions.

It finally looks like it should have from the start but the driving experience is underwhelming at best. If you want an Acura and a 4 cylinder at least have her test drive a TLX A Spec. Considerably nicer car.

yep, but in two months you may be looking to get rid of this car at a significant loss. CX5 may be a better option.

agreed with all. should i be stuck going down the ILX road, am i correct that the 2650 is a factory price discount that the dealer gets for the vehicle but is therefore charging me the full price that they paid? if so what is reasonable to take off of that amount?

I wouldnt even keep trying.

Use @aronchi or @nyclife as noted here. Why go through the hassle of working with a BS dealer when they can save you over $2500 for their broker fee…

2 Likes

You need about additional $4000 off to get closer to @nyclife quote, if it was similarly equipped.

Mine was a base, gave him a quote for 340 same DAS