If anyone needs help with Toyota quotes, Philadelphia area, Tundra, Tacoma, Highlander, 4runner $225/mo. Extra $500 bonus cash in Tacoma and tundra leases this month!

Hi, I’m looking for a 2018 Toyota Camry XSE, preferably with bird’s eye view around the Philadelphia region.

Hey Daniel. Shoot me a private message and I’ll get you a quote

Any updates with it being a new month? Interested in a Tacoma Limited possibly.

375/mo plus tax tags. 36/12

375/mo plus tax tags. 36/12. Message me

I love that you post your quotes for all to see! How are the 2019 Avalon Limited Hybrids leasing at 15k yr?

How are the Highlander numbers this month (LE Plus and XLE)? Looks like they might have gone up a bit?

1 Like

Nope they’re the same as last month. Message me if you want a firm quote

Extra $500 bonus cash in Tacoma and tundra leases this month!

2 Likes

Hey James, thanks for the info you provide. im looking for a 4x4 tacoma tdr sport with the Technology Package with options. wanted to see if you could help me out.

TFS just announced it? Only on 2018s?

I’m looking to lease a RAV4 (SE) or Highlander (LE+ or XLE). I’m in northeast Ohio but willing to drive to Philly to pick up. Not particularly fussed about colors or anything though a non-black interior would be nice!

1 Like

Messaged. Xle is a much better value to lease than the RAV4. RAV4 has no lease cash, but if purchasing the RAV4 has $3000 incentive.

How much for a highlander se

Message me your zip code so I can get an accurate quote please

What would be the closest lease to $200/month with 1st pmt at signing for zip code 11714, a friend is looking to replace his ancient Volvo. He prefers a car but could go for a small truck.

Double cab sr Tacoma

PM’d you for more info

Have to live in the Philadelphia area? I’m from Pittsburgh and will be out that way next week.

Wanted to delete, figured out where I needed to post my question. Sorry