If anyone needs help with Toyota quotes, Philadelphia area, Tundra, Tacoma, Highlander, 4runner $225/mo. Extra $500 bonus cash in Tacoma and tundra leases this month!

Have any Vermont connections to help me line up a deal like this? Market up here is tight because there aren’t many dealerships. Not sure how much shipping would cost from down there…

Fly down, drive back. Or, road trip it the entire way. It should be around 450 miles or so.

1 Like

Definitely worth the flight and drive. They’ve consistently been $100/mo + cheaper than other toyotas dealers

His quotes have been much cheaper than my local dealers.

2 Likes

My dealer is beating quotes from other us bank Toyota dealers by close to $100/month. People from 10 surrounding states purchased them so far this month. Delivery is an option and quote inexpensive within 300 miles of Philadelphia. Approx $150-300!

Very interested in a trd double cab sport auto. Please pm

James whats the contact info? im interested

Can’t pm yet. Please leave contact info. Thank you

Last couple days of these $225/mo Tacoma deals

4runner sr5 for $375/mo includes 9% tax and tags for pa.

Message me for quotes! All models are on sale for the end of the month

James, sent you PM yesterday. Are you no longer doing anything with Jeep GC this month?

yes I replied to everyone

I didn’t get response. PMed you again. With quote request.

I can only handle local people today being it’s the last day of the month. You can purchase a car over the phone, paperwork would have to be fedexed

Can you do a lease setup? I got a deal of $33,500 base price SR5 4x4 in Arlington VA. Monthly payment of $437 including base price, acquisition fee, dealer fee, VA tax, and tags which is gross cap cost of 36,268.26. MF 0.00167 and 64% residual. Let me know if you can do better. I was planning on signing tomorrow early afternoon

The Toyota dealer I go through is around 325 or so for the 4Runner sr5. Plus tax tags and fees. I’m pennsy the payment all in is 375. Message me

looking for a camry lease in central NJ, can you help

Private message sent

I know it’s only the 1st day of the month, but any indication what the October numbers are going to look like?

won’t know until they’re released tomorrow.

Message me Thursday. I should have everything by then

2 Likes