Idea's for a car in the 150-200K range

I don’t wanna be that guy buy i think cars these days are not what cars use to be. Been looking for something sleek and feel like there’s little to no options out there.

BMW
MB
AUDI
PORSCHE

So far nothing in the lineup that I’ve seen have been what im looking for. So does anyone have any ideas as maybe a car ive missed? Ideally wanna lease a brand new car staying under 2.5K a month. HELP!!!

2500 a month is 90k over 3 years. Why not look at purchasing a vehicle that depreciates less than that amountin that time frame? Theres lots of nice porsches, ferraris, etc which would fit the bill

1 Like

That’s actually a great idea. Which tend to hold the most value? Porsches?

EQS AMG - carbon black edition

5 Likes

Used 1982 Delorean DMC-12 Time Machine For Sale $159,999 | Cars.com

Theres a lot of rabbit holes you can go down to figure that out, but naturally aspirated and manual trims are the safest bets, so gt3, 458, etc

2 Likes

What do you currently drive? Are you looking for a sedan, a coupe or convertible? EV or ICE? What cars have you test driven recently?

In that range those Porsches are probably the best buy ‘value’.

The most interesting leases IMO are the BMW XM but obviously YMMV on the looks.

From a ‘fun’ perspective if you’re cool with EV’s Lotus has some niche stuff out there.

xm is garish – find me a color that isn’t garish

rainbow wrap lmao

1 Like

Get BMW Z8.

You want sleek? BMW M8 coupe.

I had a C63 2017 few years back, bought my wife a car been kinda waiting for a nice toy to pop up. Sedan or coupe is fine. ICE more then likely. Haven’t test drove much tbh.

Was between this and a GT63 Coupe but those lease our horrible and id prob lose so much since its really gonna be like a weekend car.

This may (or may not) be a better deal on a DeLorean DMC 12

https://www.euroasianauto.com/details/used-1981-delorean-dmc-12/88681500

Since cars aren’t what they used to be, why not go with something a little older, like a 458 Italia? If I was going to be spending that kind of money, I’d be skipping MB, BMW, and probably even Porche.

I would purchase a Lexus LC500 convertible