**Insight Auto** April BMW (Look no further, Most trusted and rated!) |🔥 (Texas & Nationwide deals) 🔥

You can finance with the same discount! :slight_smile:

We negotiate the selling price and strive for the same discount, whether it’s a lease or finance.

Hi -
What is the deal with the PenFed accounts? If I was to open an account today – can I sign for a lease tomorrow? Is PenFed combinable with Loyalty and OL codes?

Hello IAC,
actually my wife and I do have current PenFed accounts. I would like to see pictures of the car if possible. Do you have a link you can send me so I can show pictures to my spouse? Shamael

Hi, it is, but there’s a 6-month waiting period after opening it.

I don’t have a link, but I can send them in a message in a little bit.

I think its 60 days: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 BMW Volvo MB FCA Mini (usually $500 towards leases)

BMWCCA is 6 months (if you pay for 3 years of membership).

I could have them confused. I’m checking in when I need a break from a mind-numbing SU rate article I’m writing. :wink:

1 Like

I feel that!

1 Like

Wondering if you have any x7 deals.

Where are you located? We have different deals in different regions.

South Texas, also looking for a base x3

Rio Grande Valley, zip 78582,

Okay, you’re best staying within Texas rather than getting only a few hundred more in discount and paying for shipping, which would outweigh that.

Loyalty? Lease to lease loyalty?

What do you want in an X7?

With loyalty and lease-to-lease loyalty, $420 with $3,000 at signing on a $43,500 X3 (9% off and base MF) or $505 with $0 at signing - really good for Texas!

I’ve searched but maybe IAC can help - who is eligible for lease-to-lease loyalty? I am currently financing with BMWFS a car that I previously leased. Would I be eligible for lease-to-lease? Thanks!

That’s a tough one that I honestly don’t know. Was the lease within the last 12 months?

1 Like

He said that with the account number, he can confirm you had an active lease within the last 12 months and then you qualify!

Cool, thanks for checking. I’m actually past 12 months since lease end. I’ve seen a few conflicting comments about whether you need to have had an active BMWFS account within the last 12 months, or an active lease. Active lease makes sense but was hoping I might qualify anyway…

1 Like

Hello,
thanks for sending me pictures of the 330ix drive sedan (white with black interior). I am interested if it is still available but have a few clarifying questions:

• wanted to confirm it has ‘convenience package’ which includes ambient lighting/lumbar support/keyless entry);
  • Monthly payment is $505;
  • Since we have PenFed account/code, it is only $565 at closing? What other funds would I need to bring to closing besides $565 (What would tax/title fees be (I live in Tennessee)). Just want to know total funds I would need to bring if I cannot roll into lease.;
  • I would prefer 12k mile vs 10k mile lease. How much higher would payment be due to this?
  • This is for 2021 BMW, correct?
    Sorry about all the questions.
    Thank you,
    Shamael

Interested in the red/back X3M comp but out of state (NJ). What is the $2500 due at signing? Trying to fully understand the breakdown on the calculator

Sure! It’s first, doc, and acquisition. I added a little more to compensate for registration/make it an even number.

This is with backing out the negative down payment and adding NJ tax and registration. You can do as much or as little as you want at signing.