Hello Hackrs, I was wondering if you think leftover i4’s will be getting deeply discounted due to the new i3 essentially replacing it. I’ve been in the market for an i4 m60, would it be a good idea to wait?
Absolutely not.
The lease programs being clamped down with significantly higher money factors are reflective of the state of inventory which has largely dried up and production effectively now halted.
For those who can’t wait for Spring or Summer of next year and beyond to receive an iX3 or i3, remaining i4’s are a critical bridge and BMWNA and dealers are acutely aware of this.
Wouldn’t BMW give extensions to current owners with maturing leases if they had i3/ix3 cars on order? I am only asking to see if I can play that game next fall when my i7 lease is up and I try to extend it more than 2 months that is allowed by putting down my name for a model with a 2028 start of production…
You mean the iX3? Early reviews are mixed on the iX3. The remaining inventory of i4’s may actually demand a premium.
I3 looks crappy too
No ventilated seat option on a $60k plus car and yet the stupid glassroof with no physical shade is standard and the sole option

it’s time for chinese cars to hit our market and stir the pot