I would if I only could

Sure, there are lot of different people and personalities out there. To be frank, I’m having hard time imagining someone who’s on the fence reading some rando’s comments about how they would get these deals, if not reasons, and finally feeing at ease: “hey, now I’m sure this deal isn’t scam”. We have broker reviews of actual transactions for that, at least that what I would be looking at if I was a newbie.

Don’t overthink it, this is just a harmless running meta gag we have here.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

Maybe I’ll get an Alpina but most likely I won’t.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m going to be one.

Not gonna post in that guy’s thread in marketplace, but I woulda taken that m4 comp for 725 inc tax, but I just leased something in Jan.

1 Like
5 Likes

HAHAHA this is my favorite one. Assuming a lease ends in June but the way it reads June would just be sooo much better! LOL

2 Likes

If would if only we used the lunar calendar and not the Gregorian calendar!

3 Likes
2 Likes

They just keep coming lol

2 Likes

But at some point, it will have a leap month, that will really screw up leases!

2 Likes

Wishing you all the best this Adar II, @sharksfan15.

1 Like

I feel like these need their own thread too:

My comment or solid 3 series leases in this climate?

The comment—it’s on more or less every private transfer. I don’t disagree with the sentiment, particularly for a cheap 3 series so I’m just highlighting yours as the most recent occurrence but feel like there are many times where someone makes that comment with no real basis for doing so. Whether a particular car should or should not “go quickly” is a highly subjective and individualized situation that no one can really guess.

Honestly I appreciate “this should move quickly” type comments. It’s a form of validation imo

2 Likes

Which is why it is like the “I would if I could” lol

I usually have pretty good analyses. I also write this should go quickly but only after dropping a few lines of feedback.

Most of this stuff is free bumps tbh, it’s just funny for some.

3 Likes

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/dallas-fort-worth-toyota-special-lease-offers-march/276910/392?u=asfarr86

2 Likes

Well I mean it’s gonna be pretty damn near impossible to fit two car seats in the back of a Supra lol

1 Like