I’ve got a Tesla problem guys

Sure about that?

1 Like

He is :grin::grin:I didn’t look at this ? Thanks it looks appealing

Just started looking into a used one bro thanks for the awesome suggestion

Yes. 100%. It’s the reason why it’s registered numbers quicker than a Giulia.

This was my takeaway from the OP.

I’m hoping to stay below $900 pr/month 10K/36, would mind putting money down to get there on a nice car and I am hoping maybe a loaner or demo car could be hacked. I just want to step up from regular sedans I have the E300, and had C300 before that and a 5 series before. These new 4 liters suck, it’s a shame, plus the build quality on Mercedes is just trash since 2015. My new 2015 C300 was in the shop for 3 months and they gave me a loaner on a week old car, and now my E300 I have had 3 different window switches come off, had my center console replaced and my dash has always rattled. I know I’m sounding like a dou**e but I want something flash and nice since I can afford it now. I just found a demo 2018 RS5, so maybe I’ll try to attempt hacking that one. It’s in MI though, the dealers here suck and not competitive, so let’s see

You’re not touching an RS5 for anywhere near 900 a month. Demo or not.

Maybe a BMW 7, I just like the new bmw interior so much better than the one in the old models rn including the facelift. Also, I saw some on swapalease for that much, so I don’t know. It’s late so I haven’t checked any numbers/mf/residual value and plug it in. Will do in the morning. It’s a very decent discount without even contacting yet.

Get a motorcycle and you can call your bro a bit** for driving a Tesla.

5 Likes

Unless someone has a litter of children or needs to haul full sheets of plywood, it’s not unusual to have a wide variety of vehicles on his/her list of possibilities.

Last time around I considered sports cars, full-sized coupes and sedans, and SUVs.

2 Likes

I said Guilia, my friend. Not Stelvio. No idea why you brought Stelvio up

you brought up quadrifoglio but the guilia is rwd so he brought up stelvio.

That would be like if somebody says I want a fast car with awd and somebody says a c63 but it’s rwd so the next person suggest a glc63, it’s not exactly apple’s to apples, also I feel like your 1st post was sarcastic and he missed the point but maybe that’s just me.

1 Like

sometimes too wide of a net is a bad thing, he went from 3 series to model 8 to m5 to Lamborghini and everything in between, he clearly has no idea how any of those cars drive and that can be a huge mistake, some cars are just too much for novices to handle, for example him going from an e300 to m5 would be fine but let’s say he jumps up straight to a lambo, the consequences could be bad considering these exotic cars are animals and very unforgiving if you make a mistake, most people truly don’t know how dangerously powerful these cars are until they sit in one, sort of like a bull rider being thrashed around and holding on for dear life praying he doesn’t get hurt.

I didn’t buy every car on my list, I eliminated all but one. :slight_smile:

did you test out trunk size as an eliminating factor?

2 Likes

I know you did haha, but I could see how it was confusing. You had originally mentioned the Giulia and I originally replied to that saying the Stelvio is AWD meaning it as another “suggestion” to the OP… so I thought your reply questioning the AWD was about the Stelvio.

Anyways to add to the other part of the conversation. When I was looking for vehicles, I also was looking at cars which were quite different.

Best advise is STOP!

Stop competing with your brother, sister, mother neighbor uncle, that YouTube guy and that guy on LeaseHackr that posted that uni brow deal.

I brought up Guilia Quadrifoglio, not just Quadrifoglio because OP mentioned only sedans. See the difference?
I edited my post because OP wanted an AWD, so I took Guilia back since it’s RWD

yes I can see the difference thank you for the snarky comment, “not exactly apple’s to apple’s,” here is a snarky response for you (a little tit for tat), don’t mention models if don’t know what you’re talking about. Now just relax and take it easy this topic is where it belongs in the off ramp.

I need a car that can do 0-60 under 3.0 and has a trunk as big as a 740i (or big enough for 2 dead hookers, as it is know in industry). Thoughts?

Ps - I am a Doctor who does bitcoin by the side but lives with my sister who just bought a red Veyron and I can’t stomach the humiliation of having only an S63.

4 Likes