I’ve got a Tesla problem guys

@chrishs2000, just move it to the off-ramp and let us have a tiny, little bit of fun. Please?

1 Like

on paper the model 3 is king but in real life I would feel better with a combustion engine and from a roll the model 3 doesn’t stand a chance.

Electric cars are advancing quick though, I don’t think many imagined electric tech would move so quickly in the car world.

Yeah, and let’s so skip the whole I-need-AWD thing (why is relatively low-end acceleration a big deal when you’re saying you don’t have traction for it at least 1 season of the year?).

Obliged. This has nothing to do with leasing, it’s a brotherly sword contest. And by sword I mean eggplant.

3 Likes

I just don’t understand why he would post that trollish paragraph. I’m not complaining though it’s got entertaining responses.

It’s not about money, we’re family both single and run the same business :slight_smile:

Guess y’all really don’t get along with your bro’s. We’re 2 years apart 22 and 24, we’re like buddies bro. As far as action is concerned, ain’t need my own place or a car for that buddy, the back of civic is just as doable as a Benz :joy:, get your game up and stop thinking about it all the time, maybe that help you get some more. :slight_smile: I like cars, ain’t need to treat anyone else but myself.

100%. I do think he should check out his brother’s panel gap. His E300 is probs tighter.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking into the M550, I’d rather wait to buy a lambo than spend so much on a M5, thanks for the suggestion though. Wish I could get a good lease within $800 for one of those, not a fan of the interior though

People like the damn cheaper Tesla more :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I did check btw, didn’t find any :cold_sweat:. They had to give him a different car because the one he ordered was damaged when it arrived, didn’t specify what Though so I guess they checked this one :joy:

It’s a sexy car man :man_shrugging:t3: don’t see me winning any points finding something quicker than that damn Tesla

Nah just a little BTC, healthcare and and a lot of 5am to 10pm days at work

1 Like

Isn’t my fault the weather sucks, I’d be out of here too if it wasn’t for work. I still have dreams you know :cold_sweat::cold_sweat::unamused:

Amen brother :joy::+1::100:

… shit I wish

F*ck it then. Used 911 turbo decimates all (most)!

makes no sense an m5 will cost you something like 40-45k after 3 years, buying a lambo your payments are gonna be near 4-5k assuming you pay nothing down and finance for 4 years. On top of that you won’t even be able to drive that lambo from november through march, low profile high performance tires + a car that doesn’t like cold, need a garage need a tender and to top it all off you still need another car :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It is killing it in real life too…it is just the electric drive that gives it an unfair advantage under 50 mph when compared to gassers.
OP, the cheapest way is to slash his tires…he won’t be going anywhere fast that way.

2 Likes

eh I can put drag radials on and dust model 3s, model s probably anything under a performance. And from a 45 roll I’m making that thing look like a god d*amn civic :grin: