I really hope this isn’t real

I saw this on Twitter today…I just hope that they didn’t sign this LOL

2 Likes

Lol, hoping they did sign. Makes the better story… and it’s tough being a boat dealer in these times :grin:

3 Likes

Oh it’s definitely real, FCA dealer and 96 mo term… Lol

Original amount financed $44,428

4 Likes

Man’s gotta have a hellcat I guess, 100k for a used hellcat though.

Are you forgetting, Gap, Warranty, clear bra, and every other box?

Maybe but doubtful, usually folks with that kind of credit couldn’t come up with that much down, only $44k financed

So what would be the actual cost of the vehicle? The way I read it 44k + 67k finance charge.

I assumed 44k for a used car? Maybe a 2015/2016 with 35-40k miles on it.

Would be great to get more info, this is bad tho.

Who knows, definitely a home run for the dealer and possible a few :speedboat: payments!

2 Likes

28% apr looks like a damn credit card interest rate.

3 Likes

Yay! Another negative equity thread coming here soon

7 Likes

I personally love going through those threads😂

Maybe this guy is the ultimate hacker, negotiated low selling price and will pay it off this month?? LOL

2 Likes

Unfortunately I couldn’t find anything else, everyone was in the replies just tearing this guy apart

Maybe it’s the dude who posted on r/askcarsales about getting a Hellcat when he financed rims for his Ford Crown Victoria. Regardless, BRAVO to the dealer for convincing someone to sign this. Dealer benefits, salesman benefits, sales manager benefits, finance manager benefits, bank benefits. So much winning

2 Likes

Remember when my sister almost signed for a 2008 Nissan Sentra back in 2007. 29.99% interest rate, 5 year loan, with every add on possible. The total cost to pay off the base model $16k econobox was something like $44k with interest, add-on’s, etc. She almost signed because the salesman “seemed cool” :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I just laugh when I see these. I don’t even feel bad anymore. You have to be so dumb to sign up for something like this. I made alright money, but I would never spend $1k on a car at this point of my life, let alone for 96 months. Especially for a $45k car lol.

These guys allow us to get all of the good deals. I know I wouldn’t be able to pay $179/mo for my X2 if someone didn’t get a 328 for $600/mo.

1 Like

On a sidenote, if anyone is looking for a 28% APR loan for 96 months, please DM me :rofl:

3 Likes

“So, I’m 50k underwater on a Dodge with 94 months to go. Anyone know of a car with good rebates I can bury that in?”

4 Likes

Found the Twitter of Mr. 28% and looks like he was just trolling and it’s not for real.

1 Like

I just looked up 28% apr on Twitter and tons of people have this posted :confused: I really would like to know the story behind this!