I packet or Monroney sticker for Land Rover?

Is there a way to get the i packet or the window sticker so I can see the option packages that are on a pre owned LR Discovery that is being sold by a non Lr dealer ?

You can ask a JLR dealer to help you. But no, it’s not a VIN-based consumer-facing search, as I think you are asking.

1 Like

this is a cool site that let’s you get some of them - doesn’t work 100% of the time, but worth a shot.

Unfortunately it’s at a non JLR dealer. I’m looking for the Monroney sticker or i packet to verify option packages

Does not work

Call the dealer who has the vehicle and have them check the glove box. I would also suggest finding ways to identify the features/options you’re looking for and then have the dealer send you photos to validate.

It appears the online options aren’t working for you so it’s going to be a more manual effort.

The universe is telling you…not to buy a used JLR product.

7 Likes

@max_g possibly best answer to the question so far

2 Likes

While this is generally true, I chanced fate in Dubai years ago on a discovery (lr4) and didn’t have one problem in three years other than a dead battery and air suspension bags needing replaced (dune bashing). Warranty covered everything. If you’re willing to take the chance, and like to venture off road, highly suggest. If you’re using it to commute, probably wise to look elsewhere as max said.

What’s your VIN?

Stuff like that becomes expensive if you keep the car beyond the warranty.

Selling the car close to warranty expiration is another PITA.

This isn’t much of a problem in the states. The rubber degrades due to the heat, just like tires almost never wear out over there, sidewall chunks fall off from too many heat cycles. Not intending to hijack the post but my experience with a Land Rover product was excellent.

Air suspension problems are not uncommon here either.

1 Like

I will send to you in PM

2 Likes

A diesel? Huh.

Thank You for obtaining that for me

@HersheySweet

Yes . Diesel - higher resale value, better fuel economy and 2x torque of the supercharged.

I plugged the vin into Carvana and they are offering $2500 more than the dealer is listing it for . Crazy times

@Bostoncarconcierge Mike Feel like doing one more?

SALRR2RK6JA075416

Remind me tomorrow please and happy to help

Making chicken thighs now