I need to lease a Volt in Vancouver WA/Portland OR very soon!

Hi, I’m new here. I just sold my Volvo so in a couple of days I’ll be car-less. I am looking to lease a Volt within the next 3-4 days. Any suggestions or advice on who to contact for leasing a Volt in my area? The Chevy dealers here include Wentworth, McLoughlin, Tonkin and Webb, any of these I should avoid? ? I have been reading other posts, but most seem to be from California, are there rebates in all states, how do I find out or will the dealer help? Does Costco have rebates in all states? Sorry about having lots of questions, I would like to start off right :wink: Thanks in advance!

It’s best to be prepared before you go into the dealer. Go on edmunds and post State, Mileage Allotment, Incentives, and Lease Term on that forum and wait for MF, incentives, and residual numbers.

Please provide the following info for a lease deal evaluation.

MSRP of the car you want: (Window Sticker Price)
Selling price of the car (your negotiated price of the car)
Gross cap cost of the car (this is the selling price + all bullshit fees taxes etc)
Cap cost reductions with $0 down (Also known as Incentives)
Money Factor (MF)
Residual (in %)
Term of your lease (months)
Mileage allotment (7.5K/10K/12K/15K…etc)
Please also ask on edmunds what the base MF and residual are.
If you are unsure of how to do this:

Google [Model Year] [Manufacturer] [Model] [Lease Edmunds]
For example 2017 Lexus ES350 Lease Edmunds

Make an account on edmunds using 10minutemail if you don’t want spam.

1. Post your State, Mileage Allotment, Incentives, and Lease Term on that forum and wait for those numbers.

Once we have these numbers, we’ll be able to provide you with a lease deal evaluation.

Thank you.

Thanks, I’ll get on it :wink:

Hi Crispbacon, I’m having a little trouble figuring out how the Leasehackr topics/responses work. I just found this answer from you. I have made a separate general too, but here it is just in case you didn’t see that one.
The car is a 2017 Volt LT (basic) with Driver Comfort Package:
Term: 39
Single Pay: N
Annual Milage:12K
MSRP: 34,750
Net Selling Price: 33,200
Dealler Discount: 1,550
Net Cap: 27,644
Lease Cash: 4,400
Down Payment: 0
Net Trade: 0
Other Inscentives: 2,250
Ancillary/Other: 499
Mileage at Inception: 0
Purchase Miles: 0
Residual% 48%
Residual: 16,680
Acq Fee: 595
Security Deposit: Waived
Due at Signing: 311.71
Payment w/o Taxes 311.71

I talked with the sales guy (Ethan & Lucas) at Ron Tonkin yesterday and told him I was in WA, so sales tax had to be added and our local tax is 8.4% but I haven’t gotten an update on how the numbers would change yet. I am hoping to make this deal happen soon, as I already sold my daily driver - but I want to make sure I’m not being taken… Thank you! Mark Blessley, drblessley@gmail.com, 360-910-1112 Vancouver WA 98686