Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/10K]
Zip Code: [19125]

any luck in deals?
Current land rover manufacturer offer

2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE $409 per month for 36 months*
Manufacturer Offers
Offer applies to 2017 Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE.

$409 per month for 36 months
$3,495 cash due at signing

$3,495 plus taxes, title, license and fees due at signing and $0 security deposit.
*2017 Discovery Sport HSE. 36 month lease, $3,495 due at signing includes $2,291 down, $0 security deposit, $795 acquisition fee and first month’s payment, excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees

All amounts shown are estimates, retailer sets actual amounts. Lessee responsible for insurance, maintenance, excess wear and excess mileage over 30,000 miles at $0.30/mile. Based on MSRP of $43,190 (includes destination and delivery) with a residual value of $25,050 as of 6/1/17.

I have 449 0 down on a demo HSE 36/10

how about one thats not a demo?
Manufacturer offer only comes to 495 per month for a new HSE about $46 more than your quote.

Is that sign and drive? I mightbe interested.

Is this the new model? Or is that a 2018?

get one here

That’s an SE mine is a HSE (fully loaded, but whatever)

I said i might be interested. Is it available?

Picked up a 2017 HSE with driver and climate packages.
$424 with 3,500 out of pocket. 36/10k

location?
couldnt they match manufacturer deal? your total comes to 521 per month

Was offered a disco sport hse for 497 per month 36/15k. No cap reduction and no negotiation.

Msrp was about 48k.

location please? and is the deal replicable?
I would be very interested.I am assuming would be cheaper with 10k Miles.

i suspect ^^ that models are service loaners and have few thousand miles on them. Like below advertised specials

HSE Model • Original MSRP: $48,2xx • Lease for: $326/Month, 36 Month Lease, 10,000 Miles/Year, $3,995 Cash or Trade Down, No Security Deposit • Purchase for: $43,000 • Former Service Loaner, 3000 Miles.

It’s not. It was new. Land Rover San Diego

manufacturer deal doesn’t include packages, excludes retailer fees, taxes, title and registration fees. so i really put down $1,500 cap reduction

ok…can you provide more details on the deal - contact info?

are you the paramus dealer?

no. I am looking to lease one and in East coast and tabulating all lease deals to make an offer.

Have noticed that many post deals that they got with out relevant info - How to get the deal and which dealer and whom to contact leading to conversations back and forth.

Are these lease deals not public and cannot be replicated?

I am new to this forum… so pardon me if thats the norm here.