I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Would also be interested in Bolt Premier in sub 6K range.
I’d rather drive to Ethan than Bay Area :sweat_smile:

Only reason to drive to bay is if you are eligible for the bay incentive tho right?

You are only eligible if you have an address up there to register it…

2 Likes

Eligibility is based off garaging address, not location of the store.

2 Likes

Ethan,
I think you should set everyone’s expectations accordingly as some will think you are going to make all these 30-ish Bolts available on LH, when in reality, based on previous drops anyways, you would only have maybe 5-6 of these at the most?

1 Like

My family will definately be reaching out to you! Waiting for the drop :zap: :partying_face:

1 Like

I agree with this

I’ve been waiting for a “surprised” drop but I miss it every time lol

I haven’t received a shipment of Bolts this size since October so unsure of the point you are trying to make. It’s my thread, and I am allowed to say how many I received in stock. According to my spreadsheet I sold 22 to LH members in the last drop of 2020s (18 were posted in the thread). 24 hit the ground today with more set to hit today and tomorrow.

7 Likes

Looking forward to the drop, thank you @ethanrs I texted you as well 949-***-*583

Are you able to do first responder discount?

deleted my earlier reply to the wrong thread

Yes, supplier is an additional $500 off the advertised one-pay. I’m pretty slammed working existing deals and this is a big drop so it won’t go down until later this afternoon / evening. I’ll post updates throughout the day so everyone has fair warning.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarity. I’m just trying to stay up to date to make plans to head down there at your convenience.

1 Like

Thanks @ethanrs . Is there a link to the credit application so I can pre-fill it, I didn’t want to submit through your dealership website without checking first.

Also, this is for my mom, she’s a currently registered nurse with a california license, signed up for the first responder/healthcare worked discount, but she’s president of a non-profit and does not receive a traditional paycheck, would her license and business card from the non-profit foundation work for the proof?

Thanks for answering, I’m wanting to have everything prepared to make it easy.

1. Credit is submitted after I confirm you’re slotted for a car (I send detailed instructions)

2. Yes, that would work as sufficient proof for GM Healthcare.

Will be posting in depth instructions so nobody misses out on the drop :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for all your updates Ethan. When you have a chance (or even better include it in the main post) can you spell out how much the GM Healthcare discount is?

Usually include it in the drop post, but it is an additional $500 discount. Basically how the GM Supplier program works is when redeemed it forces the dealer to discount to a certain price (it’s more of a pricing program vs a traditional rebate). The dealer gets partially reimbursed for the discount. Since my deals are usually +$2,000 below supplier pricing, I pass along the majority of the reimbursement to the customer in the deal.

3 Likes

Sorry to repeat the question but I couldn’t find a definitive answer to this: does non-GM ownership (not lease) of 2008 & newer cars still qualify for conquest?

I’ve seen it on several websites, but couldn’t find this info in this thread. Thanks in advance

No, it is only lease loyalty or conquest. Must be a current or recently expired lease (I’ll check exact termination dates for eligibility purposes before posting)

2 Likes
  1. You will have a conversation before returning a survey that isn’t perfect-o

2. Rumor has it the Bolt queue admission is a bottle of Don Julio 1942 :disguised_face:

7 Likes

What no Teslaquila? :wink: How about some Casamigos Reposado or is it Don Julio 1942 or no bolt for you?

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind stopping at bevmo on the way to the dealership to celebrate :wink::beers:

4 Likes