I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Hey Ethan , What Chevy Truck has the best incentives right now? Which one can you get a strong deal with? @ethanrs

1 Like

Hey @ethanrs, I have been trying to reach you about a Bolt lease. My fathers CVAP expires April 14 and I need to get him a car ASAP. Please let me know what you have and we will drive out there.

Thanks!

@ethanrs . Are you running any lt1 Camaro lease deals without the requirement of a previous lease?

1 Like

Any chevy bolt premiers in stock?

ETA is January 1st, 1970 for the Bolts so your guess is as good as mine :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

This guy appears to be the only one poised to get one.image

7 Likes

Truly the best Epoch (with or without signed ints, and despite the fact that 1/1/80 was a Tuesday)

1 Like

As a child of the 70s, I agree.

2 Likes

2021 Equinox LS

$27,495 MSRP
$4,400 Discount
$1,000 Rebate (Lease Loyalty or Conquest)

$3,889 One-Pay incl 7.75% Tax :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Bananas. 24 months?

1 Like

Yessir, subtract $250 for supplier too :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

How many available?

Quite a few, this is a $4,000 loser so I’m only going to do a few for those that can send credit and lock down tonight. Deal will be gone after tonight.

1 Like

OK. Thanks. I’ll get moving on it.

1 Like

Text : 949-415-6938

And we give you a hard time. I am so sorry.
Still looking for a Bolt though.

Any deals on camaro lt1?

30-ish Bolts hit this morning. Going to sort through what I have and compile the data into my spreadsheet before the drop :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Great news! Had a good quote but I was waiting for a drop from you to see if I can get anything better. Would be ready to lease a premier if under $6k for 36/10k with supplier, Costco, lease discounts. I’ll pm and text you as well.

shit just got real.

1 Like