I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Big Thanks to Ethan and Dennis! on our new 2020 Orange Bolt we named Tic Tac.

10 Likes

Bold colors are the way to go on a car like this. EVs are still slightly ‘outside the mainstream’ for a while longer, might as well have some fun with it. Between this and the bright blue colors, there’s some good ones available.

4 Likes

Anything left?

1 Like

A ton of thanks to Ethan and his crew at the dealership. First class all the way. Love our
OrangeBang

6 Likes

Hi @ethanrs Please let me know when any Bolt become available. Texted you as well…ending in -8448.

1 Like

Me too please!

I’m really surprised that Cayenne was regarded as an “oddball” color. It’s really nice! Oasis is definitely not for everybody, but I’m really surprised that Cayenne ended up being discontinued. I would have taken one of those in a heartbeat over my Mosaic and Oasis Bolts.

2 Likes

Hi Ethan,
can you put me on the lsit if there are new Bolt LT Lease available?
I’m qualify for incentives: conquest, Costco, CA resident
Thanks

Thanks Ethan for the amazing deal on the LT1! In and out sub 30 minutes and an unbeatable deal

7 Likes

Does anyone who’s picked up one of these leases know what rebates can still be collected afterwards?

CVRP, but its a bit of a wait before they start to process.

• Applications not selected for income verification: 76 calendar days.
  • Applications selected for income verification: 132 calendar days.

It’s been almost 3 months and CVRP just approved my application. Good luck!

1 Like

Depends on where you live and how much you make.
The standard one is CVRP assuming you are under their max income criteria. Some local municipalities will do rebates as well. You should inquire with your local utility provider + city to see what they have on offer right now in terms of rebates or discounted utilities for EV charging.

Doing some dumb non Bolt deals this weekend - text 949.415.6938

2021 Equinox LS One-Pay
Multiple Colors Available
24 Months / 10,000 Miles
$4,520 w/ Lease Conquest
$3,999 w/ Supplier + Lease Conquest

*based off 7.75% sales tax

1 Like

Deal is over, incentives changed.

1 Like

Deal is over, incentives changed.

1 Like

Why dont you just pay people to takes these Trax!?!?!?!? LOL

$100/mo effective is nutso.

1 Like

I need to hit 180 new, currently pacing 173 so figured this would be a little help :man_shrugging:

I’ll do deals on anything with the exception of Tahoe / Suburban / Trailboss / Corvettes

6 Likes

What if i want 15k miles a year ? On the trax.

Can you give me the one pay

$3,602 w/ just lease conquest and 7.75% (slightly less if supplier)

1 Like