I have retired thanks and goodbye :

I have my checkbook ready anytime for a 2020 LT.

1 Like

Count me in too, thanks Ethan. canā€™t wait

I would love to be on that list for a Premier if possible.

1 Like

What are the current RV for 2020 LT? 36/12

Hi Ethan, I just texted you! In for 1 premier 36/12k

Is there any one pay discount?

1 Like

Hi. I texted you for a 2020 LT 36/12k. Ending in 7764

Hi Ethan, I just texted you about Chevy bolt lease. Iā€™m ready this weekend if you have something available or we would have to wait two weeks for my next weekend off

@ethanrs or anyone else in the know, is the drop already over/sold out? Still upcoming? Been watching this thread for a few days but not seeing any activity

Thereā€™s a post further up where he says next week I think.

Also this is not for you, but everyone else texting Ethan ā€œreservingā€ a bolt is going to be disappointed. You need to be ready when he posts them because they will be gone within minutes. At least thatā€™s how itā€™s been in the past.

1 Like

The vehicles are inbound, first batch hit this morning. The next batch of 10-ish cars hit later this weekend.

3 Likes

Are there any extra incentives for gm card holders?

Iā€™m interested in 2 ethan if you have them available. Whatā€™s the best way to get a hold of you in the morning?

I just text you for the LT model. Let me know once is back in stock.

Hello Ethan,

I am in for 2. Myself and my mom. We both have competitor leases so we should qualify for that discount as well. How can I reach you directly?

Hi Ethanrs, I am interested in the 36/10K LT. Do you have any left? Also, what zip code are you in?

Sorry to bump the thread. If you want one read the whole thread and stop requesting in the thread. Itā€™s been done 6-7 times and itā€™s all above, the people who get them will be the ones who know the process and have all their ducks in a row when he says theyā€™re available. Everyone who has bought one says it is the easiest transaction ever. Those who donā€™t read complain there are no responses and no communication.

1 Like

Add the link so people know how to do it. ā€¦ smh

Read through 1500 comments that Iā€™ve been reading since November because you donā€™t want to?

Pretty sure leasehackr is a community that teaches people how to hack a lease, not a community that hacks the lease for you. You post deals asking if they are good and people are willing to help if youā€™ve done the research.

If you want the work done for you, try using a broker.

5 Likes

šŸ’„ EthanRS - California Chevy Lease Specials (CVAP + CCFR Approved) - 2020 BOLT BLOWOUT POSTED - #1159 by ethanrs previous instructions is here

3 Likes