I have retired thanks and goodbye :

That’s hilarious considering that they are the ones administering things with ID.me… I know that my dealer wanted my wife’s college documentation to go with the authorization code, but I didn’t have that with me at the time of signing. Nobody ever followed up about it, so hopefully there weren’t any problems!

In for another one. have all the paperwork ready to go. Bolt #3! (hopefully)

1 Like

What’s happening to NorCal hogging all the Bolts, and having extra incentives ?
Where to complain to GM to send some of that to SoCal ?

If I want to get a second bolt, do I need to apply for a 2nd costco certificate or can I use the original one?

1 Like

Likely 2:00PM, I’m working on the spreadsheet I use right now - will give an hour warning before I drop them.

1 Like

Dropping 8 Bolts in an hour - to claim text me your first and last name and what you want.

Directions below.

7 Likes

How about some LT1’s? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Jump in on today’s hottest fad!

1 Like

He has already sold a few LT1’s if you look back over the thread.

1 Like

I remember seeing a few, I’m just having some fun with this at the moment.

3 Likes

Any update? Hope I didn’t miss anything.

2 Likes

Apologies, we are in the process of selling 2 to non LH customers that committed before the drop. As soon as I’m done getting these into finance I’ll be posting the Bolts.

1 Like

This feels like a PS5 drop…

18 Likes

Well said lol

Im picturing Cali LH’ers on the dealership sidewalk with sleeping bags, air matresses and tents with @ethanrs out there trying to shoo shoo shoo them away.

6 Likes

“Everybodys selling? Then buy buy buy! Everybodys buying? Then sell sell sell!”

Special kudos to anyone who can identify the movie character as well as the movie this is from😁

rodney dangerfield - caddyshack

1 Like

Once again, it’s like pre-COVID Black Friday at a Walmart!

4 Likes

Live picture Outside the dealership !!!

8 Likes

Good luck ya’ll

Got mine the last drop

4 Likes

That was too easy :slight_smile:

Al Czervik (Rodney) from Caddyshack.