I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Costco isn’t valid on Equinox IIRC

1 Like

@ethanrs sorry to go off topic, but is there any chance you can hook me up with a C8 Corvette at MSRP? I’m looking at a ~$65,000 MSRP build right now.

Anything lower than 10k a year on the Equinox?

7,500 miles per year

Unfortunately not. We are 20k over on coupes and 25k over on HTCs with a 3 year waiting list.

Call Kerbeck or MacMulkin although I’m pretty sure their waiting list is a few years long as well.

1 Like

Is $8000 one pay lease for LT Premier 36/10 a good deal now after RV drop?

Any deal on a Bolt from Ethan is a good deal…so far

The 8000 for 3/36k includes ref/tax/fees and also includes an unnecessary $595 “lease protect” insurance package. The actual walk away price sans that is $7400 but doesn’t wrap in dispo fee that way.

Keep in mind that number is strictly what I walked out of the dealer with and is not my net price. It is pre-government/Pre-power company incentive. I live in an SCE area so I will get a $1000 rebate (this is being retired in favor of a new $1500 rebate being launched this week apparently, which I missed by mere hours. Lol).

I’m in CA so I also can get CVRP. GM no longer qualifies for federal EV Support but it’s also a lease and that’s irrelevant.

It’s an excellent deal for an electric car. I am likely to get approved for $3000 in rebates. I can get HOV carpool stickers as well.

I expect to pay a net 5k for a 3 year lease on a small SUV Class car. I mean, yeah, seems like a good deal to me.

4 Likes

Yes it is…

Do these include the Chevy Cyber Cash code as well? Or can that be stacked with anything?

Includes the cyber code

1 Like

Also 10.25% tax vs 7.75% tax even though I made a mistake and kept it at 7.75% :smiley:

Yes. No word yet from PG&E if they’ll let you stack. ($800 rebate)

Hey Ethan, does the dealership typically submit the hov sticker application to the dmv or does the customer do it themselves?

We have the customer do it to avoid post sale / logistical headaches

2 Likes

How long do you think it’ll take for your dealership to be approved for the clean fuel reward $1500 rebate? Will make boltmania even crazier.

@ethanrs : I would love to get the same deal as @Neuralnexus. I live in Los Angeles County - Do you still have Bolt Premier and exactly this deal ?

Thanks

Currently sold out

ok - Thank you for quick reply and update. Will wait for your next inventory listings.

Hey Ethan, what’s the Equinox 1-pay with 7.5k/mi yr?