I have retired thanks and goodbye :

I can comment about my experience with @ethanrs… and I have in the past as well.
My experience was good (great, infact)… good enough that I went back for more (bought two cars). There was one small issue with paperwork, which, when I messaged him, he took care of promptly.

We are all here to just get good deals on cars, and dealers such as @ethanrs just try to facilitate. Things can slip through the cracks sometimes. If they do, it can always be resolved amicably if we remain calm and are patient/respectful.

3 Likes

You were demanding and condescending from the start. I don’t know who taught you to behave the way you do but it is unacceptable. I refuse to do business with anyone who talks down to me. If I do not wish to sell you a vehicle, I do not have to.

I’ve sold vehicles to over 100 forum members this year, and you’re the first person to complain.

Take a look in the mirror.

19 Likes

Your text came off pretty condescending to me…

12 Likes

The texts are pretty meh but seem out of context and my guess is the rest of your texts were pretty ill-tempered, Sooz. :pouting_cat:

You’ve made no friends here, suggest you move along. Nothing to see here.

7 Likes

So why pile on and “guess” if they’re “meh” and out of context? You have no more context than anyone else.

Let’s get back on track. Ethan just sent you a text. My buddy is local to you and will take the nightfall LT or the summit premier. Just let me know when you’re available and I’ll connect you. Easy, no drama transaction and guaranteed 5 stars. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update - thanks to everyone that inquired over the weekend.

We are officially sold out of Bolts again. Hoping Bolt Mania 4.0 comes sooner rather than later :+1:

10 Likes

@ethanrs Just sent you a text. I want to make sure all is hunky dory : ) Thanks for all your help

I’ve also leased two cars from Ethan recently. Both experiences were top notch. He has turned around the internet sales department at the dealership. My previous experiences there were AWFUL. His service was fantastic and the prices on both cars were LOWER than what we agreed on. We are here for good deals on cars and both parties must be considerate for the process to work. It is not the sole responsibility of the salespeople. Why should they post here if we are going to make the same kinds of problems as the less educated buyers? I hope any reader will take negative comments with a grain of salt.

8 Likes

On that note I also leased a Bolt from @ethanrs and crew this time around. Best dealership experience I’ve ever had honestly. I was in and out in a little over an hour and a half. No joke. Easy and no bs from anyone (except that onstar in-car call but you know what I mean; he’s not going to annoy you. Respect each other and it’s a pretty easy experience).

I almost bought a Tesla last month but I’m pretty glad I waited for Bolt Mania 3 instead. (Obv the Bolt is no Tesla… It’s like nowhere near as cool as a Tesla. You’re getting a Bolt. It’s a little bit weird looking. It’s not nearly as sexy. But it is a pretty ok car to drive at the end of the day, has a lot of nice features, is SUV-class, and my god look at this pricing! I’m very happy to have a US-made electric car and I’m doubly happy to get one at this rate. No room for complaints here.)

I actually ended up paying a bit less than I was expecting for the car at the end of the day. Yeah. Seriously. I wasn’t expecting the deal I got at all and it just kind of happened. I didn’t really negotiate it either. I just took the higher number he posted here (since deleted, but it was pretty aggressive tbf!) and said ‘ok, deal’ and brought my Costco authorization coupon with me and before you know it everything was set. I don’t know how you can really compete with that. It was honestly the easiest and best ‘deal’ experience I think I could really get. I have a 9.5% tax rate. There’s 50% residual on Bolts this month. I ultimately got a 3yr/36k lease for 8k all in on a one-pay, which includes tax and also a $600 “lease end protection plan” that covers the disposition fees and most wear charges. I was kinda on the fence about that thing but w/e at this price I hope someone gets a commission from it. I’m most likely going to do a cyber truck when it comes out in a few years so I assume I have to pay the $400 dispo fee anyway. And again, at these prices, who even cares?

I’m in an SCE area so I’ll get a 1k rebate from the power company. And I’ll get a rebate and carpool stickers from CVRP. So my effective cost is just stupidly cheap no matter what. Seriously. Cannot beat the pricing. I talked to dealers all over the state. Nobody touches Ethan. Wait for him to get stock and he will definitely make it worth your while. Oh, did you know you can pay a couple grand on your credit card to seal the deal? Excellent experience all around. There’s a reason he sells so many cars here.

5 Likes

The OnStar call has morphed into a sales call.

2 Likes

2020 Chevrolet Equinox LS

24 Months / 10,000 Miles
$28,475 MSRP

$4,800 One-Pay including 7.75% Tax

*must have a current lease in the household

4 Likes

2020 Chevrolet Trax Loaner - SOLD

24 Months / 7,500 Miles Per Year
$2,464 One Pay including 7.75% Tax

*must have current lease in household

2 Likes

Hi Ethan, what would the equinox deal look like if no current lease but have the Costco coupon?

Add $1,500 if no current lease

My brain is fried after Bolt Mania lol

I need another vacation

7 Likes

That Equinox :grinning:

I don’t know what you’re talking about :grimacing:

Me neither

1 Like

Nah, you just need more Bolts!

1 Like