I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Those 25 will probably be gone before the weekend.

@ethanrs Whatā€™s the best way for me to contact you? Iā€™ve texted ~3 times expressing interest in Chevy Bolt LT with Driver confidence packages 1 and 2. Am I using the wrong format for my texts?

Thanks! Really appreciate what you do!

I donā€™t have anything in stock. When cars hit next week Iā€™ll be posting pricing in my thread.

1 Like

Do you mean this thread? How should I express interest in a bolt once it appears in this thread? Thanks!

You can text me when the deals are posted saying youā€™d like to claim one.

1 Like

ā€¦kinda like 1998-ish lookingā€¦

I am still waiting for the right package, I am ready to sign whenever I have the right car

1 Like

This is probably a car you will want to sign ASAP regardless of options or color. Some of us are still waiting on CVAP, so whatever @ethanrs gets, gonna pull that sweet free trigger.

3 Likes

Why do you think so?

I am still waiting for my CVAP. 5 weeks and countingā€¦

Iā€™m at the start of week 9. Crossing my fingers this next week will be the week so Iā€™ll be ready for ethans deals!

Availability of 2020s is scarce, and a ton of people waiting to pick one up.

1 Like

Same here, sir.

Keep us posted when you get approved!

Is the GM conquest incentive still active ?. just got a quote for a deal with no conquest allowed but additional 600 for lease cash.

Lease loyalty / conquest is still active.

appreciate the quick reply , wishing I live in Ca to get one of your deals.thanks

I am in week 11. They seemed to have slowed down a lot.

To all waiting for CVAP-give them a call and inquireā€¦ they may be delaying because of missing info/paperwork etc :call_me_hand:

Bolt Update

Ok, so this is how it is going to work. I will be posting what I have available shortly in the form of a spreadsheet or a breakdown in this thread along with pricing for each. First person to claim the vehicle via text will get dibs. Shortly after I confirm I will send the link to my credit application and request the documents listed below. I will spend the week loading the deals, and I will have slotted times for pickup to avoid long waits for finance. Pickups will be only available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Pricing will be as aggressive if not more aggressive as our previous run. No home deliveries, pickup only.

Documentation Required to Claim

• Credit Application
  • Drivers License
  • Insurance ID Card
  • Deposit
  • CVAP Approval Packet (if applicable)
  • Supplier Code (if applicable)
  • Proof of Lease Loyalty / Conquest (if applicable)
  • Costco Authorization Code (if applicable)

*For proof of lease loyalty, current registration is needed. If the lease expired after March 1st you are ellibible if you have a copy of your original lease contract. Conquest requires a copy of the lease contract and current registration. Both loyalty and conquest can be transferred to anyone in the same household as long as the lessee of the vehicle being used provides ID with the matching addess.

*If you are GM Educator you must provide a copy of your ID badge and a current paystub

*If you are GM Military you must provide a copy of your LES

*If you are GM First Responder you must provide a copy of your ID badge and current paystub

Please do not contact my store directly, you will not receive the same pricing and will be blacklisted. It causes heat and confusion between salespeople as we have a very specific process for how LH inquiries are handled.

12 Likes