I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Ballsy! I wanted to ask, but chickened out.

1 Like

Looks like November / December we will have tons but at the moment we have 0.

3 Likes

I charged 7,200 in my credit card in NJ. They didnā€™t even ask a question.

Last night Ethanā€™s team delivered my 2021 LT1. Ethan made everything super easy. His deals are untouchable! Thanks, @ethanrs ! Hope to do business with you again.

3 Likes

Congrats!! Any pics of the new ride? Manual or 10-speed?

1 Like

Tons of 2020 Bolts, or tons of 2021ā€™s?

1 Like

Thanks, michael! I got the 10spd and here is a quick shot:

6 Likes

Is it me, or did they kind of soften the front end a bit, making it look a little like the Charger? I donā€™t mean that in a bad way either, they were getting out of control there for a while with the angles and grill in the front.

2020s - expecting GM to up dealer cash as we get close to the end of the model year. Will be interesting to see how cheap I can make these onepays :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

Standing by!

What are 2021 Tahoe leases looking like?

Just got word we have 25 Bolts coming to my store on Tuesday (gifted to us by GM)

Let Bolt Mania 2.0 Commence :cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

@ethanrs - Sent you a text on a LT1

@ethanrs Just sent you a text about a Bolt LT.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong but i was told by Ford Credit that Vroom or Carvana cannot buy leased Ford directly from Ford Credit. Made i think ten phone calls to customer service to obtain payoff number for third party dealer.

If Iā€™m interested in a boltā€¦do I need to fill out a credit app or?

Not taking deposits or holds until the units hit and the deal is done.

Turn on post notifications and shoot me a text when I post that theyā€™re here next week :+1:

3 Likes

They pulled some strings and got your store a bigger/faster allocation, or literally gave your store 25 Bolts?

1 Like

Weā€™ve been begging so they gave us 25 built cars (spare allocation)

4 Likes

I texted you. Iā€™m interested in a Bolt premiere. Thx