I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Ethan,

Thanks again for your help w/ my friends Silver Bolt today!
Pls tell Maria as well. My friend is very happy w/ the deal and the purchase!
If anyone needs a Bolt, pls look no further and go w/ Ethan and his team.

3 Likes

hello ethanā€¦i wanted to get a quote on Bolt LT/Premierā€¦36 months/12k miles/yr ā€¦i have costco membershipā€¦i have texted you as wellā€¦thank youā€¦

New member here. Interested in getting into a premier as our lease on our Fiat 500E ends within the next couple months. In San Diego. Looking forward to connecting and thanks for putting up these killer deals!

1 Like

Looking for LT

Hello,
Below are the number from Ethan. Seems like these include tax but does it also include the registration+title+ etc?

In North Cal here are and looking for similar deals.

No Supplier Needed - Just Costco & Conquest / Loyalty

$44,100 MSRP
$11,250 Rebate

36/10k - $7,999
36/12k - $8,474
36/15k - $9,424

Quote is based on 7.75% tax - I have Premiers on the ground and available

You posted this in my thread, and yes they include everything. I donā€™t post clickbait specials that require rebates most wont qualify for or arenā€™t inclusive of all taxes, fees, and reg.

If you have 7.75% sales tax thatā€™s your ā€œall-inā€ amount

1 Like

Thank you!

I would appreciate if you let me know Apple is a Chevy supplier? It may seem a weird question but in the past Applied Materials was considered as a Chevy supplier and it is a company definitely not making parts for Chevyā€¦
Thanks in Advance!

You can check for yourself here:

https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/about-the-discount/

1 Like

hello ethanā€¦awaiting a response from youā€¦let me know when you get a chanceā€¦thank youā€¦

Reference a few posts up, Iā€™m completely sold out at this time.

:+1:

no premiers too, i assume?

Correct, completely sold out of Bolts

2 Likes

Ethan. Understand, you are out of bolts right now. Just wanted to check if you get in stock soon, what would be the price for bolt EV Premier, 36mo, 15k miles per year.

Currently leasing bolt EV, Costco member. Wifeā€™s a nurse.

What would you do today, if you lived in NJ and wanted the best deal on a Bolt? What do you mean when you refer to 300 off the supplier price?

Thereā€™s tons of NJ posts on here with exact details of deals people got.

1 Like

Hi Ethan,

I tried to text you. Iā€™m interested. Would like an LT ā€¦

Do you know when you expect them?

My question is how do I get these dealsā€¦ like which specific dealerships and all thatā€¦

Research here and then roll up your sleeves and start emailing dealerships until one gives you the deal your after.

4 Likes

Hi,

This does not include tax license and fees?