I have retired thanks and goodbye :

Any more premiers coming?

Possibly? I’ll have to check tomorrow.

I tried to ask you yesterday about the $5000 grant. This is not the 2000 + 2500 rebate you apply after you get the car. My buyer has applied for this one

I am talking about this one:

So a rough deal will look at this?

36/10k
$5701
-$5000
-$2000
-$2500
-$1000

-$4,799

1 Like

I can’t speak to post sale rebates due to liability reasons, but the $5,700 one pay is correct depending on miles per year, tax rate, and T1 credit.

Cool I’ll check in then thx!

Everyone is saying that rebate comes off the selling price, so is it a CCR then? I bought two bolts today with another dealer, and one qualified for conquest and other didn’t. For our all-in, we had to pay $1500 more or $7488. This is what I am trying to get cleared up. Does the grant work in the same capacity?

CVAP grant is treated as a down payment (i.e., cash). It does not come off the selling price.

2 Likes

So both CVAP and CVRP are pretty much cash backs that will come to met after I get approved. So then it’s totally worth it after the wait and waiting for Ethan to get a car if I can manage to get one by the time I get approved. That’s all I’ve been curious about. This makes the deal one of the best of all time if you can somehow qualify for every single incentive offered.

So in other words Bolt shoppers can thank the good people of Bowling Green for making these deals possible?

5 Likes

@ElectricEliminator @ethanrs

What would be the one pay price for a fully loaded premier, fast charging, 36mo, 15kmiles per year? Color doesn’t matter. Leasing a Chevy bolt that expires Nov. Costco member for several years. Wife’s a nurse.

Kinetic Blue Premier Available - SOLD

2 Likes

I believe you need to be approved for CVAP before you buy. Sounds like you already purchased.

I’m getting another one. Going to wait for the pre approval before I got the next one.

1 Like

SoCal is a special place.

1 Like

Damn. Can you update if you get any ZR2’s in stock?

1 Like

No

CVRP is a rebate check you’ll get in the mail. Others have shared their timeline

You’re personally only eligible for one. If you’re applying in your spouses name for the second, no need to wait.

The fish tacos are :kissing_heart::tropical_fish::taco:

3 Likes

Sorry, what I meant is I didn’t get any car myself. I helped two different people get one last night that were registered in their respective households. So far we have 0 registered at my household. I’m waiting for conquest to be available to us as well as CVAP.

1 Like

A few happy hackers sold Bolts today!

8 Likes

Thanks Ethan. You are very professional and fair person. I deeply appreciate you and your team transparency and willing to go extra mile to help customers. It is worth every minute of my time to drive down from LA to Carlsbad to pick up the white Bolt last evening (Inspite of the heat 109 :slight_smile:. Other dealers were saying it is impossible to give cars at this price. You just rock!!!

Below my bolt picture when I took delivery last evening!! My family loves the car!!!

13 Likes

Interested in Bolt premier in SOCAL. Let me know if you still have some stock