I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

Has anyone signed into their NMAC account? Did you guys notice the payoff is reduced by the one pay lease payment?

This seems like a bad thing. If totalled, the included gap insurance should be what fills in the difference between payoff and actual value. Not the one pay lease payment, where you then don’t get a prorated amount back.

What do you more experienced folks think about this?

I just checked my payoff. No clue how they derived the number. It’s less than the residual by about $600. Maybe they are crediting back unpaid interest or ??

On another note, and I mentioned this in another post, the online NMAC account is completely out of whack also. It shows the one pay amount being received but for some reason they broke it up into four payments. Contract progress shows 22%, and a payment due of $81.xx in April? I called their service center and they show no payments due and everything in order on their end.

So…bottom line, don’t trust their website. It doesn’t seem to be able to handle these one pays.

Hey can anyone help me with a nissan pathfinder lease in Fort Lauderdale please

Don’t post the same thing in multiple threads

Pay a broker and pay to ship instead of asking someone to do the work for you for free.

5 Likes

Got me beat! Mine is $193.89 :slight_smile:

In my online account, it looks like Nissan already has the expectation set for my next payment to be due on July 1, 2024✔️. yes, I will be taking them up on this offer.

I still really can’t believe this truck for the money. Even though I didn’t need it, I’m very glad I picked it up.

One of the things mine came with (that I thought was a bit silly) was the kicker tailgate audio. Now that I have used it and set it up though, it’s quite cool (and thumps pretty well too).

2 Likes

Anyone with convertible car seat experience in the frontier? So tempted to get one but would be our only vehicle for a few months and need to install our car seat rear facing (nuna rava)
Thanks,

@Lvs23 help the man out

1 Like

I can’t help with the car seat question, but here are some rear seat photos with a tape measure. One photo is with the driver seat all the way forward, the other is with it all the way back. I am a touch over 6 feet tall, and I have the seat roughly in the middle.

1 Like

Thanks bro…seems like it should be tight for the front passenger but totally doable.

The amount of room in the backseat is honestly very much sedan like, maybe even more than the usual midsize sedan these days. My only gripe is that the seatback is too upright. I think this would be uncomfortable for a long trip.

Where do people with infants put their strollers?

R/eli5

I put a rear facing car seat behind the passenger with the front seat pulled up about 1/3. Totally fit.

1 Like

I put it in the bed, just can’t take it in crappy weather. There is zero room in the truck for anything other than a collapsible, lightweight stroller, which goes in front seat between my wife’s legs or backseat opposite car seat.

Damn I wanted this so I can jam anywhere. You can always keep the boom box too when you return the vehicle. Instead I got the medic kit and off road adventure kit. @spockvr6 I’ll trade you. :laughing:

My fathers frontier came with those, so I saw what’s in them. At least the small backpacks were nice, lol

I found the trucks with the sportbar and graphics packages interesting…so honestly thats why I picked the one I did. Well…the price helped too, lol.

3 Likes

You have pics of both the SV & Pro together?

And for anyone who is interested in a cheap easy visual mod…the front grille FRONTIER inlays are available on ebay from a place in FL for like $24 shipped and they fit perfectly. They match the OEM rear inlays nicely on trucks that came with them.

3 Likes