I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

Now they are all 4wd with $20k front diffs. I used to work on a offroad race team, those trucks are insane

1 Like

Exactly. Just like Fast&Furious builds never really race.

Looks > Function :slight_smile:

For the right price, I will drive even a 1WD Off Road truck to go get groceries from two miles away :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Isn’t that called a bike?

1 Like

4 Likes

I guess I pulled the trigger on the 4xe order too soon … lol

1 Like

Ended up trying for a deal and this is what I got, I don’t think I’m gonna go for it, this is tech package and midnight edition. If anyone wants it. I haven’t negotiated from this so I don’t even know what the mf is.

2 Likes

What state are you in?

It’s not TX. I can tell by the taxes… lol

2 Likes

Use the LH link to work it back, but it doesn’t look foul to me.

MN, this dealership is IA, its Deery Nissan, they have 3 frontiers only.

2 Likes

its an 18 month lease, its 10k a year, 15k total miles for the length of the lease.

3 Likes

Oh you’re right lol

Is it just me or does anyone else think even though this is such a deal, I am not even interested in looking at getting one. Small pickups are not very attractive to me at all.

3 Likes

i want one

I am so excited thinking about all of the folks who will see this deal, and then have to experience Nissan sales. And then, maybe, even have to drive this heinous thing for a short time. In life, you get what you deserve. And no one deserves a Nissan.

22 Likes

That was uncalled for…

2 Likes

I actually like Nissans, they (and Infiniti) usually give you the most tech at the mid trim levels.

Does the most tech matter if it’s also the oldest tech? Check out the backup cam on this truck.

2 Likes

You’re welcome to share a deal on a better vehicle.

6 Likes