I got 99 problems and a Frontier ain’t one. (A new year’s guide to a transitory lease in a car you probably don’t want)

My word, I completely forgot about this thread.

What happened to all of the Frontier bois :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

They all became Ariya bois

1 Like

Synthetic at 5k miles i was surprised/told. Paid out of pocket no jeep care here.

Loving my free 18 month lease paid for by last 4xe.

2 Likes

we are busy ripping lines off insta models on a Miami yatcht with our sub $300 lease payment

1 Like

Thats Nice GIF

What is your review? I think Nissan did a good job with the redesign…but I haven’t spent much time in one. I know my brother got out of his Frontier a couple of months ago and claims that he hated the truck.

2 Likes

Don’t tell me you’re on the @Jrouleau426 boat. Does he share his lambo’s as well? :clown_face:

To me it feels like a 20k dollar truck on my 41k midnight edition. Bluetooth disconnects a lot, radio screen turns blank sometimes. I would never get one again but its serving its purpose until i figure out what i want.

2 Likes

Jeep gives you the Jeep Wave and Nissan gives you the Nissan Finger :joy:

2 Likes

I have a 2022 Nissan SV AWD in gray…leased it for next to nothing using equity from my Tundra. Ditto the comments from above…drops bluetooth, transmission is awful trying to pass someone. If you are a grandpa/ma then ok it serves its purpose but never again for me

1 Like

HEAVY steering…otherwise it’s fine. I plug the phone in so don’t have the Bluetooth issue. It serves its purpose as a cheap back up vehicle for when it rains in Cali and I can’t use the motorcycle. I’ll re-sign if they give me the same deal next summer.

i have my Iphone plugged in using geniune Apple charger and the bluetooth still drops…I can’t figure it out.

2 Likes

Why do you use Bluetooth if the phone is plugged in?

Yes oil change at 10K. $49.99 at local dealer with tire rotation. Just do it there.

You still daily the Frontier? For some reason, I can’t see you rockin a Frontier in Miami

1 Like

Yea daily the frontier. I am in TN was memeing the Miami stuff

1 Like

I was gonna say, Vinny ain’t in Miami :thinking:

TN is wayyyy better anyway. :heart::mountain:

i have the same issue on Frontier SV and Leaf S. I think it’s just Nissan system in general.
May be new, redesigned, Pathfinder doesn’t have it but I haven’t test it.

The steering wheel is definitely heavy but the only other truck I had was 2018(ish) Tacoma TRD and I can’t say it’s worse than that.

Love the truck other than the MPG and sometimes the transmission does funky things at low speed/RPM.

My infotainment experience has been good, wireless CarPlay is very snappy.

Does anyone get that annoying shit where the radio starts blasting randomly if you have CarPlay connected but nothing playing?

A post was split to a new topic: Jalopnik article says don’t pay $50k for a Frontier