Hyundai Tucson SEL - 0% APR Finance | MSRP $33,515 |$P DAS | $567 a month

Looking to take advantage of the 0% APR on the Hyundai Tucson SEL. Looking to get the vehicle in Houston, TX.

This is what 1 dealer is offering. I don’t need the car until January. Is this a good deal or can I get better?

Market Value Selling Price: $33,515.00
Discount: $1,500.00
Rebate: $400.00
Adjusted Price: $31,615.00
Doc Fee: $150.00
Tax: $1,975.94
Non Tax Fees: $244.22
Balance: $33,985.16

Monthly: $567
No payments for the first 90 days.

No one has a crystal ball
Who knows if they offer 0% in Jan
They could they could not

Oh I know that. I meant is that a good deal to sign today. Or are there steeper discounts and more rebates being offered that I can take advantage of. I know, no one knows what January holds.

That’s actually terrible! My local dealer is offering me the 23 Santa Fe SEL Premium for $550 DAS, $550 per month for 36 months 10K. MSRP is $41,060

10K miles for 36 months sounds like a lease. Not a finance for 60 months. Also different vehicle, and lastly lease rebates are usually not the same as finance from what I know.

How many months is the 0% APR?

Find out the msrp vs the market value bs price first and foremost. Make sure there are no add ons that you don’t want or need. How many months is the term of the loan?

60 months 0% APR and the car is mine.

I’ll inquire and try to find out the actual MSRP of the market.

You cannot just compare the payment of renting something against the payment of owning something like that.

Especially with the tax burden on a lease in Texas