Hyundai Palisade Limited 8.1% off MSRP 36/10 $571 per month with effective $1500 drive off. South Florida

These rigs must be something pretty decent to get the attention of the LH crowd considering what they seem to be going for. I’ve honestly never even given them a second thought, but perhaps I have been incorrect on this.

2 Likes

Need this kind of deal in Orange county in S.CA

I am also thinking of buying as well, how much r you paying if you dont mind asking? and which state?

There no reason you can’t get it. South Florida is one of the toughest markets in the country. I got this deal with a $995 doc fee. You just need to put in the work. They aren’t going to make it easy.

1 Like

Just walk in there and yell “Who wants to sell a car today!?”

4 Likes

Don’t forget to slap the roof of the one you are interested in!

2 Likes

Yes. It shows you’re serious.

What is the virtual equivalent during these times?

1 Like

this car must be something – maybe the Genesis GV80 will also blow peoples socks off – it should lease around ~$500 as well. I like the Telluride in the maxed out version – looks like a full size RR and Lexus LX combined as far as space and dimensions. Other manufacturer’s wouldn’t dare produce such a car at this price point.

I also have a CX-9 and I am annoyed by the lack of power above 65 mph and the engine sounds horrendous. Put a V-6 in maybe better. Seats are also uncomfortable – too narrow – fuel economy is middling.

Man those seats look comfortable – lexus LS like

This isn’t that different from the deal I got in San Diego.

Maybe after it’s been out for 6 years

2 Likes

maybe they start playing the BMW game – inflated residuals !!

2 Likes

Please don’t insult my new ride like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

There are many people that can’t get over the brand name. I have friends like that. They admit they love this car but would never buy it because it’s not a BMW. I would much rather get the best value I don’t care about the name on the front.

3 Likes

Easy solution. Buy and put RR badges on it.

I wouldn’t buy one because I would not tolerate being put into a Soul or Optima loaner bringing in for service or warranty: Not to mention the dealer experience overall.

Or buy a journey and…

I’d sooner declare bankruptcy.

I agree telluride looks better from the exterior
but Palisade blows it away inside. I have been looking at the same one as yours but with white
exterior in The Dallas area but can’t get to the number you got. You did well in my opinion.
Congrats.

At some point I will pull the trigger on a Mercedes GLE or this Palisade.

Do you by any chance wear Kirkland jeans?

2 Likes

Proudly. Do you by any chance wear $500 Versace T-Shirts?

2 Likes

I would if Nordstrom Rack had them on clearance for $16.

But that still seems like plenty for a t-shirt.

5 Likes