Hyundai Palisade expected to increase in cost due to Coronavirus

Other than inventory being significantly reduced since they’ve been having supply change issues and the factory is closed. Dealers are already jacking prices up as a result.

Soon everyone will be dead so it’ll all be moot, but I’ll be skiing or on the beach! :sunrise: :ski: unless flights to Maui are cancelled

2 Likes

So what lease deals can be had on a SEL version, say white with black int ? Its a flippy market right now, say in 2 months we hit a full on recession, then the buy/lease prices might be back to the BMW and Audi lease wars days, how sweet that was…

Meantime find us some sweet deals on the SEL and or Limited in AWD :slight_smile: and yes it has to have Carplay

Wait so the opposite effect is happening? I vaguely remember reading from the corona post that we were expecting a drop in prices due to decreased sales.

Many dealers are marking Palisades up again because supply has been cut off. What’s currently in the country is basically all we are getting for the moment. I imagine that strategy will only work well for a short period of time.

Nobody said that was a guarantee. That thread is all speculation. Nobody knows what will happen. Sales may be down but so is supply, so prices could increase at the moment.

Take any advice on pricing in that thread with a big old grain of salt.

Hey guys I was just offered a Palisade SEL Premium Packege MSRP around 42k
10k miles 36 months with 2k down for $559, they are taking up my Genesis G80 lease which I owe about $3300 what do you guys think is it to much, should I wait a couple more months on my current lease? Any comments

Welcome to the site, but I think you need to read a little bit more than 9min worth of posts. Try starting w/ the Leasing 101 articles and you should quickly understand not to trade in vehicle early, since you are making those payments one way or the other.

Ride out your G80 to end, and see what deals look like in a few months after this mess clears.

Thanks for your advice!!

How many payments does the G80 have? Must be quite a few for $3300.