Hyundai Leasing Wiki

@Swedish shared the site for people to get invoice pricing and incentives information. He did not say dealers will be honoring any of those prices.

1 Like

Correct. I know, for example, that circle pricing is not currently offered on any Palisades.

I guess I’m trying to figure out how we can use this if I am not an employee because it seems like circle cash is the biggest discount and is designated for employees. Am I missing something or misinterpreting something?

Any updates on 2021 Circle pricing?

Unlock per OP’s request for update.

updates are completed

This might be a naive question but thought would check anyway. Would u recommend mentioning how I got the targeted price i.e. circle discount to let them know that we are serious and know internal info or it’s better to avoid that and mention other rebates u mentioned.

Thanks for the awesome tip BTW.

1 Like

I would hire one of the broker , due to inventory shortage and supply shortage, most of the dealers charge over sticker price now , information is for the future references

high-quality update, multiple pictures, quality GIF, well done @Swedish

Of note on the genesis side, 10k+ plan z on 3.3t sport prestige already.

1 Like

Yeah makes sense.
Unfortunately brokers in my region (WA) seem very limited. I was wondering if this can be used for cars that seem to have decent inventory (relatively speaking of course) in current market eg. Hyundai venue

I’m trying so hard to expand Hyundai (and only Hyundai) brokerage services nationally.

I can ship 'em, but cross-country shipping can kill the deal for most economy Hyundai cars & SUVs.

I look forward to being able to bring more in-network Hyundai dealers in more states as soon as humanly possible.

3 Likes

Not sure if this is just me, but this is no longer working mainly OH001 CID

1 Like

Try : OH047 or OH011

1 Like

That worked. Thanks!!

1 Like

Would u recommend mentioning how I got the targeted price i.e. circle discount?

it worked a couple of times,buy inventory shortages changed the game . I would recommend to check with brokers here .

Stupid question but double checking, so the thought is to target the invoice price minus the circle discount but obviously not the circle cash if not an employee?

Any brokers for Hyundai Palisade (or Kia Telluride) you can recommend for WA state?

1 Like

looks like Hyundai circle has z plan (employee pin, whose got one?) on some gv80, gv70ev (shows up at least, couldn’t find any units), g70 &g80