Hyundai Ioniq Leases

Has anyone any experience with Leases on an Ioniq (Electric)? Are 2019s still out there?

How do I check what incentives are out there right now? I see so far,

• College grad
  • Bonus Drive
  • Competitive owner coupon (does this actually exist?)

Any manufacturer cash rebates?

Search the forum, Ioniq leases are beaten to a pulp.

2 Likes

Based on the Hyundai payment calculator, you can no longer lease a 2019 (which isn’t surprising at all)

I think you can. Hyundai USA offers.
Autobytel says 14.5k in cash, limiting factor is going to be inventory.

2019 Ioniq EV Limited 36/12
ZIP 18915

.00024 and 43%
$14,500 lease cash

Here you go op vomiting edmunds residual and cash, find your zip’s cash at edmunds, it’s generally 12-14.5k.

Interesting. Their once reliable payment calculator failed me. Only one within 250 miles of Monmouth County, NJ though so as you said, inventory is the limiting factor

You can still lease 2019 Ioniq with pretty strong incentives on all models/trim level.

No Bonus drive on Ioniq though.

Exactly. I shopped around and there is literally 1 dealer left in the entire nation.
The dealership would not do out of state lease.

Really? I see this on the bonus drive website:

That’s right, I’m in Socal, I think there’s basically no 2019s left anywhere. So I would be considering 2020.

On searching the forums for keyword ‘Ioniq’, I see two threads relevant to this year. One of them was closed after one post and the other is about a 2019 model which aren’t available anymore.

Just looked at fine print, nothing about the EV being excluded. Slava reports you can use bonusdrive.

Heads up, Hyundai got wise, only 8k lease cash on 2020s.

Also @Lvs23’s post is really good and in depth, for 2019s though. Give it a read nonetheless.

1 Like

I was wrong.
Last time I checked, I remember it not there.
Sorry!

So I’m presuming the official Hyundai website is the best place to see what cash incentives there are? For example for May on the Ioniq, I’m not really seeing much.

Check on Autobytel.

1 Like

Did BoostUp disappear at some point? I remember using BoostUp as a discount in 2017. They apparently renewed their Hyundai contract around then, too but the boostup website at the moment just says " At this time, BoostUp is no longer offering a free savings service.". When did this happen?

So to start, I have an offer of $28K sale price of an Ioniq PHEV (SEL trim). Manufacturer MSRP is $29.5K. Anyone out there know if I really should aim to do better than this price?

Also, for License, Title and Registration, I am getting the following (total of $3261) to add to get to out-the-door price. Am I looking at this correctly?

bump Characters.

If you are asking if TTL is correct, it can’t be marked up. CA has very high TTL fees.

I can’t give any useful advice on pricing.