Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Limited - $440 - Deal Check

All - New to leases. Would like your insight on the below deal.

MSRP: $32,105
Selling Price: $28,185
Down payment: $0
Fees: $650
Document: $150
Residual Value: 57%
Total Due at Signing: $1,250
Monthly Payment $440 (taxes included - WA state, 10.1%)

36M/10K Miles

I thought these Ioniq we’re leasing for less then $200 in NY. There is a long post on LH on this topic

Run far far away from that atrocious offer.

1 Like

For 2020 models? I thought that is the case for 2019 models.

Who cares. U R nuts to consider it. Read up, man!

1 Like

I did read the forum a bit and I had a feeling this isn’t a good deal.

However, any advice on what I should be negotiating? Given the MF/RV are not negotiable, the numbers appear to be lining up.

Should I ask for more incentives against the selling price?

Spend more time on lease 101… MF is negotiable if they mark it up. You are negotiation the dealer selling price as incentives are set, but you should know how much they are.

Close to $500/month for a crappy hybrid is awful. You could get a $60k 5-series for cheaper.

Hmm… I cross checked MF/RV with Edmunds and it looks accurate. Will try to understand what is going on with the incentives.

Those were all electric. Have much higher federal incentives. Hybrids don’t have those

1 Like

In NY 2019s Plug in hybrids have like $10k incentives

Right. Electrics are not sold in WA and not a lot of data on regular Hybrid leases. I think the high quote is a result of Hyundai’s high MF.

Got a lease for a 2019 Ioniq hybrid limited for 2k down and 210 a month in NC a little less than month ago. 36m, 12000miles/year.
Unfortunately not many EVs or even PHEV are available in NC.

I get mine is a 2019 but keep negotiating

Huge incentives on PHEV & EV.

Only $2k on 2020, $3k on '19 Hybrid

Look for '19 PHEVs. still $9k of lease support.

'20 has $6k of lease support.

Good luck. Runaway from this deal.

I wouldn’t pay 440 for a anything Hyundai makes besides the palisade

I know 2019 models are hackable but I was particularly looking for 2020 models for certain reasons.

The final deal I got was $400 per month (incl tax) with zero DAS for 2020 Ioniq PHEV Limited. Other dealers aren’t interested to try and beat this one.

I have received multiple quotes for '19 PHEV Limited from $200 to $250 per month with same DAS. Depending tax situation in your case, your payments should not be much different.

you think extra $200/month is worth it for '2020 model?

The 3k difference in incentive should add about $85/month to the payment so you’re quotes are still way too high.

If you’re not flexible on model years then I don’t think you will have much luck hacking.

Good luck.

I’d like to understand the reason for sticking with 2020 model rather than 2019.
Wham is I missing?

It’s crazy to consider $400+ for this. At <$200 it makes sense but whilst hybrids often don’t lease particularly well, I’m confident you could get far nicer ones like a Lexus UX for example for less. Hell, you could even score a fabled Honda Accord Hybrid for less.

My guess is redesigned interior. The screen is a few inches higher !!! LOL​:rofl::rofl::rofl: