Hyundai ioniq ev limited ultimate

Year: [2017]
Make, Model, and Trim: [hyundai ioniq ev limited ultimate]
Months/Annual Mileage: [36/unlimited]
Zip Code: [92683]

msrp 36,885
rv 15,680

these are numbers that a socal dealership gave me. i was wondering if anyone else has leased one of these and can share their numbers/experience.

from what i understand there is no negotiation on these cars? they are all “subscription based”? which works just like a lease supposedly?

i am trying to see if these cars are worth it given the unlimited miles.

thanks all

here is a link to a previous post regarding Ioniq - https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/unlimited-mileage-lease-275-m/14351

Thanks @Nmikmik

On the ioniq ev forum there were some rv values given…I’ll post here in case anyone else is looking.

RV for 2017 Ioniq EV falls between 43-44%. Since it is a new “subscription” program, terms are fixed at 36 months with unlimited miles.

The advertised subscription rate for the Hyundai Ioniq EV Limited Ultimate is $365/ mo… I have read/heard ‘bad’ words (like non negotiable) used in conjunction with the subscription terms.
Has this subscription been negotiated at all, by anyone? Is there any knowledge among the community of such a case; be it a rumour, legend, tall tale, or otherwise? For some of us, unlimited mileage is… priceless - almost. Thanks in advance for any comments, clarification, or confusion - :smile: (please pardon the idle amusement with predictive text!)

Because I. Oulld not ‘see’ all of the above, I omitted the 2500 cash upfront. With the State incentive very uncertain right now, some of the luster on the subscription is wearing off.

Be

could not see…
obviously a newbie.