Hyundai Ioniq 5 one-pay discount

I’m trying to negotiate a lease on an Ioniq 5 SEL AWD and running into confusion about the one-pay discount. I asked at Edmunds and they said that the baseline MF for a 36/10 SEL was 0.00225 but that one-pay reduced the MF by 0.00140 to 0.00085. I know that reduction exists for the 24 month leases, but is it also there for the 36 month leases? I need to lease for 36 months to qualify for the MA state tax credit. Any insight would be much appreciated!

1 Like

I believe the the 0.00140 is wrong, that’s too high of a discount.

It was definitely .0014 reduction for a while. Unless it changed in the last few weeks?

.0014 is right. Just did it. Makes MF .00009

2 Likes

Wow new hack!

New? It’s been like this for the last few months.

1 Like

You got this 0.0014 reduction for a 36 month lease? Just want to confirm because none of the many dealers I have spoken to believe that is true, and I want to make sure I’m on firm ground when I’m telling them they are wrong.

yes and no, the MF dropped a little bit this month making me doubt the one pay was right. And a broker here claimed no one pay.

Yes, it’s currently 0.0014.

MF raised a lot on 24 month lease to almost 9%. But with the one pay reduction it’s a little over 5%.

1 Like

How much of a discount on selling price are people getting on these?

9% is the highest I’ve seen from multiple people.

1 Like

It was on a 24 and I apologize for not clarifying.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.