Hyundai Ioniq 5 2023 deals still around?

A couple of dealerships in WA/OR have minimal stock for SE, SEL, and Limited. are there any $7500 + $7500 lease deals still around because they aren’t at the hyundai website.

The deals for the 2024 model years is much better. It seems like Hyundai doesn’t care too much about getting rid of the 2023 model years.

There is a 10,000 “rebate” on the 24 model years. I have to double check the amount for the SE, but it applies for the SEL and Limited trims.

About the 2023 model years, the dealerships I spoke to did not want to discount the car so I tried with the 24s. They were a bit easier to discount for whatever reason.

Yeah i’ve seen some of the 2024 deals but they seem all over the place in terms of what dealers are offering. The 2023 was pretty straightforward to ask as it was $7500 + $7500 .

I believe that 2023 offer is long gone now, they are focused on the 2024s before the 2025s start coming in in a few months.

How are you going about asking dealers if I may ask? What exactly have they offered to you?

Just emailed one asking about the 2023 inventory and pretty much said the same as you only MSRP or CPO for 2023s. For 2024 in OR, this dealer has 30 in stock but only up $7500 on lease New 2024 Hyundai IONIQ 5 Limited 4D Sport Utility in Gladstone #J0624024 | Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai | Tonkin Gladstone Hyundai

They did. The 2023 was incentivized for a long time but that window has shut.

Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Rate Findr. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

The dealer doesnt control how much in incentives are available.

crazy story, I told a dealer they didn’t have the 10k incentive in their quote and they insisted on 7.5k.

They didn’t even want to check and said “ive been doing this for 20 years, You are too stupid and cheap to know what you are talking about”.

Ok :+1:

I left a 1 star review and the GM called me to apologize.

Made sure to not buy from them lol