Hyundai genesis gv80 release date?

Hi All -

Curious if anyone had any idea when in summer this would release? How well do we think it will lease?

I’m in a for a new car and thinking of waiting based on the pics and all

Newly released models almost always lease terribly. I don’t see this model being any different.

3 Likes

Also, Genesis models have leased like :poop: recently, and from the early reviews of this car - it’s going to be HOT.

My guess is you’ll see all the Genesis dealers pulling the same crap as the Telluride and Palisade. Expect $5-10k over sticker for the first little while, until they come to their senses.

It makes sense for a free market economy to price transactions on supply and demand, and for actors to ignore meaningless numbers such “Manufacturers’ Suggested Retail Price”

I’ll admit I haven’t been following super closely, but I thought some people were getting decent deals on the G70 in the recent past.

Agree that the GV80 lease will prob be insanely bad to start.

They are more unicorns then anything.

The $375 a month $375 DAS one does not seem to have been replicated yet (for the V6, I4s are cheaper of course).

Signed 2019 G70 3.3T ELITE RWD (TX) - $375 per month, DAS $375, 12K miles including taxes

Most likely it will lease for high MSRP X5 money when they were new.

yeah thats a unicorn for sure. you can get $13k off list with rebates etc on 2019 G70s but I think lease support just ended.