Hyundai EV Rebates/Incentives

Hi Experts, I have a question on Hyundai Rebates/Incentives. Recently I have seen the following rebates listed on Colorado’s Hyundai Dealer’s Website.

1. Evolve+ Dealer Cash: $3500
  2. Subscriber Loyalty Coupon: $2500

1. Evolve+ Dealer Cash: I know this is Hyundai’s month-to-month subscription service. So if I subscribe to a car for 28 days, will this make me eligible? And do I have to subscribe to the same car i.e. I want to Lease an Ioniq 6, so do I have to subscribe to the Ioniq 6, or I can subscribe to Ioniq 5 as well (because my nearby dealers don’t have an Ioniq 6 Evolve+).

2. Subscriber Loyalty Coupon: Based on my initial research, I found that subscribing to the Newsletter is needed to qualify for this rebate, however, none of the dealers around me knows about this.

Need experts opinion

Subscriber loyalty coupon isn’t national. It’s just a gimmicky way for the dealer to give a discount off msrp. The Evolve+ dealer cash is just what the dealer uses to initiate an Evolve+ contract. I doubt that can be passed through on a traditional lease. This appears to be just eye candy to attract customers.

But if you are a recent college grad who is in the National Guard, is a volunteer fire fighter, and owns a 2010 Elantra, you could qualify for all of them but the Evolve+ dealer cash.

1 Like