Hyundai '19 Santa Fe SEL PLUS (FWD)

Hi All,

I pulled the trigger on a 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL PLUS (FWD).

I approached this deal, after reading and researching a ton on this forum. I already had a leased Hyundai in the household (Tucson), which proved to be useless in getting me any additional rebates. I closed the Tuscon lease a couple of years ago via a broker. So, I went back to the broker, and the dealership from which the broker got my Hyundai Tuscon, in order to get a good deal. I also contacted another broker via the Leasehackr forum, my local Hyundai dealer, and did some yelp research for the best Hyundai internet sales manager in my area.

The brokers failed, he local dealer (Glendale, CA) completely failed and didn’t even have the decency to return MY email or MY call, and the dealer where my original broker got the Tuscon (Downey, CA) wasn’t able to get anywhere close to the deal I ended up getting from Norm Reeves Hyundai (Cerritos, CA). Here is the deal in the nutshell. I’d love thoughts.

MSRP: $31,175
Sale Price: $28,675
MF: .00232
Residual: 59%
Rebate: $2600
DAS: $800

For a 36/12k lease.

Monthly payment was $365. Only 2 months before I closed this deal, the offer was $1800 for $365.

I was happy w/ the deal, and the leasehackr score is 7.5, but again, I would like to get your opinions.

Thanks in advance.

My opinion is you should enjoy the car for the next three years and be back here BEFORE you pull the trigger.

3 Likes

Thanks guy.

Anyone else.

There’s no point shooting you down since you already signed, but as the above said consult with the forum on your next lease. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your Santa Fe!

That is right. Dig deeper next time. Enjoy the ride

1 Like