Huge 20K discounts on ipace. can it translate?

1 Like

If memory serves, lease support on the 19s is gone.

1 Like

It cannot.

The RV for a 39/12 was 35% last month

5 Likes

I like that savings for sure, but they do not like this car and give it really crappy RV!

30k including FEV and state (my state goes off sales price not msrp), for sub 40k, this outclasses a m3 in luxury and size for sure.

There was a dealer in socal with $27.5K off on 2019 purchases. Combine that with $7500 federal rebate and ~$800 from your utility and you’ve got almost 45% off an $80K MSRP car.

An almost $80k all-electric Jag that you own. Hardest of hard passes.

6 Likes

I hope thats not a BMW M3 your talking about.
Tesla Model 3?

Yeah, we were looking at a M3 Long Range for my dads commuter and road trip car due to supercharging, then incentive went from 9k total, to 5k total, to 3.5k total, to 2k, then nothing.

We decided to stick with an ICE car after looking at the alternatives reasonably available at the time, not the etron (i3, Ioniq, etc).

It is a good value $500ish/month sign and drive… Looks good, drives well, quality is nice… I will be in the market for an electric cross-over/suv next year and this will be in my short list.

Where are you getting $500ish a month sign and drive? I would totally get one at that payment. From @Bostoncarconcierge screenshot, it is $600/month with $2000 driveoffs. That’s with a 43% discount. Not to mention is it a 39-month term also.

It was 598 for a 39/12 including tax and a true 0 DAS

I had my friend run it because I was truly curious what they looked like (in May)

3 Likes

I agree, you’re not going to see one in my garage. I guess I was thinking that if you could get 45% off and sell it for 35% of MSRP after three years then you would have paid 20% of MSRP plus tax to drive for three years. Of course being able to sell it is a whole other thing.

nowhere… Mine is wishful thinking… $598 sign and drive is within the vicinity of $500ish sign and drive though… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That was for a 12K w tax too

If NJ doesn’t have tax on EVs and it was less mileage…

You’re right there

I’ve looked a few times at them but there’s so many with 2k - 10k miles for sale it’s a major red flag, not many lemon lawed but clearly there are issues and people have sold them within 1 year of ownership. It is a brand new model though so issues are par for the course. I haven’t read up on the Jag forums what the common issues are.

They drive great though, got to test drive one at an auto show in 2019

These and the E-trons are nice but the lack of reliability and charging stations make them a headache to own. Better off leasing them until Jaguar and Audi work out the kinks. I read on the forums that these SUVs spend more time in the shop then in the garage.

1 Like

I rented one, drove for a couple of days in Europe and I loved it. I would lease one in a heartbeat at the right price . Owning is another thing though. Keeping reliability issues aside (which can be somewhat mitigated with extended service contracts), legacy automakers still have years to catch up with Tesla’s software strengths . They all are 5+ years behind. Edit: grammar

2 Likes

Lease:
MSRP: $87989
36 Month
$24,500 off (2020 models have 17k off plus $7500 rebate)
10,000 miles per year
PMT: 1273.57 w/ $0 down or 1158.47 w/ 5k down
MF: .00276

Update: added another 3 for full 20K and lowered MF also but man its still rough with the 39% residual.

Makes poor sense even with all that off i would still be in this shape.

Terrible deal. They’re using US Bank and the programs are worse because it is a 2019. 2020 port stock leases best.