How to setup calculator Mercedes-Benz Loaner + Fleet + Conquest

Hello. I’ve done my level best to reverse-engineer this from the Signed! and Marketplace categories, as well as the Mercedes Fleet Discount / Other Incentives WIKI, but haven’t been able to figure it out. Any hand-holding here on how to set up the calculator for a Mercedes-Benz loaner lease with Conquest and Fleet would be much appreciated.

Does the $1500 get added to the taxed incentives?

The Mercedes-Benz Special Offer Incentive Form (USAA Fleet), shows $1500 as the fleet incentive. Is it actually $1500, as several posts I read seemed to indicate it’s not actually what it shows if the dealer uses the dealer cash, which Rate Findr says is $1000 on this unit. If the dealer is using the $1000 dealer cash, is the fleet only worth $500. And whether it’s $500 or $1500, does that amount also go in the taxed incentives on top of the Conquest Certificate?

Here are the vehicle and calculator links I used to try and figure this out.

Sorry to be so needy, but thanks in advance for any help.

I’m certainly not an expert on these things but noticed that no one has yet responded.

I assume GA taxes rebates, so, yes, I think the rebates you’ve mentioned (aside from dealer cash) should go under taxed incentives.

If there are recent posts describing the lowered fleet incentive when dealer cash is used, I would go w/ that.

Hopefully, someone w/ more experience will chime in.

Fleet affinity actually replaces dealer cash for a net gain of $500 per vehicle on available models. For example, on the Maybach GLS600 there was a $30,500 fleet rebate that was NOT combinable with the $30,000 available in dealer cash (commonly referred to as “MIB” internally).

For taxable rebates, most dealers will add only the additional $500 savings to the taxable line, and conquest or loyalty (when available) would be added to the taxable rebates.

It’s an important distinction that if fleet does not apply, that the entire rebate is non-taxable and dealers will add this to the discounts line which enables larger perceived dealer discount.

Thanks so much - I really appreciate you taking the time to break it down. Have a good one.

Of course! Here is my current new car pricing for contrast. You’re more than welcome to use this as a bartering tool to get a better deal. Pricing assumes you qualify for conquest and fleet.